Worst week ever | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst week ever

It all started saturday night on the way home from work. I was driving home from work it was snowing prety bad(i live south of chicago) complete white out, hit a drift and was sucked into a ditch. Wasn't all that bad, drove it out but I still put it in to the ditch. Monday during shcool my friend asks me if i want to go drive around in the snow in his back yard, i do. I found a drift about 2ft deep and 30 ft long, i figured i could make it. Wrong I get stuck, have to dig my truck out because everyone i know that has a 4x4 is at basketball practice. I didnt have any boots so i had to walk in the snow with my vans on, very cold. Thursday was going to be a good day. I asked a girl if she would go to the dance with me. She said yes, I was totaly stoked so I got on the gas to show my happiness after school. :burnout: But the gas didn,t come off the floor. It was stuck I hit a 3ft tall snow wall doing at least 40mph right in front of her, felt like a complete moron. :( The entrie airdam was ripped off one of the foglights was ripped off and the other one was so bent I had to take it off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pity sex =).

Hey man, dont look at what went wrong... look at what didn't go wrong. You could have hit another car w/ a stuck gas pedal... or hit her. Always think positive :p

i supose youre right but i got to find a beter car to take her to the dance with because mine looks like hell.

Glad your alright, talk about a first impression lol, now that your alright all you can do is laugh at it :D

Thats what they say Bad Look comes in Groups of Three Events, Hopefully Your all clear for a while, How much is it going to cost ya to get the ride all fixed up?

dont know yet i might have my buddy build me a new tube bumper and just forget about replacing all the broke stuff

i dont know if GM is still doing that 24 hour test drive, but get a caddilac or something the day before, and your good too go with a hot car...hey at least the girl is still going with you!

They won't let a kid take a caddy for 24 hours, think about it. What would they gain? In order to get the 24 hour test drive, they are going to want to talk numbers and check your credit. Give your truck a nice wash and clean the inside up nice. If it's not good enough for her, then find someone more on your level. Oh, and fix that gas pedel BEFOREHAND. :) Next time it probably won't be a snow bank.

i havent talked to her yet so i dont know if she will still go with me but my unkle said i could use his 01 expidition EB for the nignt

Back