• Register Today It's free!

WTB EE rear sway bar

auto15

Reaction score
City, State
Seattle, Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 5.0 Explorer
I just picked up a really clean 97 5.0 AWD and in the process of tightening up the suspension . I was able to get the front sway bar from EE but the rear is a no go until they get enough orders which could be a year plus. If anyone has or knows of one available for sale I will buy it, if I'm not price gouged. First post so sorry if it's in the wrong area. Thanks for the help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup wrong section. But either way dang I'm glad I got my set when I did for my 96 5.0. Hope you find one, having to wait a year would suck! I did front and rear bars end of last year and it's a night and day difference especially on the 96/97's.

I have one I pulled one off my sport after I lifted it, but shipping will be a killer on this. Planning any road trips to SoCal? :D

I have one I pulled one off my sport after I lifted it, but shipping will be a killer on this. Planning any road trips to SoCal? :D

Thanks for the reply back, I understand shipping would be pretty stout but if you wanted to take the time to ship I may pay it if the price for bar and shipping isn't more than my explorer is worth. Ha Ha

shipping a swaybar is easy. it need no packaging. just enough bubble wrap to stick the label to.

Question: What shocks are you running on the back?

It has bilsteins. Front and back

That's a fair bit of control.

When I put the Koni Heavy Tracks in the back of mine I decided I didn't need to do anything about the sway bar.

Back