XLT vs. Eddie Bauer

xwhaler

Reaction score
City, State
Dover, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
Hey Guys,
I was walking around my school today (Univ. New Hampshire) and noticed a nice looking 91 or 92 Eddie Bauer 4 Door. I looked inside and it had "Eddie Bauer" cloth seats. I was kinda surprised because I was under the impression that Eddie Bauer models came with Leather. Other than the obvious Tan color on the rocker panels, what other options did the 91/92 Eddies have over my 92 XLT.
Thanks in Advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't be surprised. My '96 Eddie Bauer has cloth too. But then, it's a no charge option...leather was standard for my '96 but the previous owner opted for cloth.

the funny thing is, that you can get any option on any model....
for example, you might see a 92 XL with power windows/locks, sunroof, pushbutton 4X4, leather, etc...

Hey...I go to UNH too. You're talking Durham, not Manchester, right?

CDExplorer, yeah UNH-Durham. Good to hear.

I don't know about the older ones, but my 01 XLT has almost as much stuff on it as the Eddie Bauer.. off hand the only things the EB has that mine dosn't is the heated outside mirrors and dual climate control..

I do have some options that you would have to order with the EB too.. sunroof, tow package, sport package(if you can order it with EB)

Back