-XX- Paragon Run Late August | Page 32 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

-XX- Paragon Run Late August

:D Spas, I owe you one. I got a whole mess of stuff done today, I think I fixed the Check Engine Light *puts hammer away*:D Hooked up my rocklights, came to the conclusion that my alignment is all out of whack, stole an Explorer for parts, and signed up for Elite Explorer, when should I know if Rick recieved my payment?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Usually doesn't take Rick very long....Do you know what picture you're gonna use as your avatar, or should I draw a mini of your Ranger like everybody else wants :D

Dude, I had fun yanking Doug's X out of his yard, but dammit was the traffic on the turnpike hellacious! 2 1/2 hours of sitting! AAAAAAAAA :rolleyes:

Hey, a drawing would be awesome, but I do have one I can use for temp. The only time when an auto is nice imho, traffic, but I think I would have pulled over and slept a while:D

Thanks a bunch for moving it lindsey my parents are happy its gone. Im gonna have to start working on it and getting it trail ready.

i snowboarded about 12 years now...im all for a winter run.

cool i have been snowboarding since i was 6... i have worked at seven springs for 4 years...... i love it...

I got a snowboard, and a Thule rack and all, I'm always down for hittin' the slopes (this way I can actually participate in the activity instead of just tagging along)

The only time when an auto is nice imho, traffic, but I think I would have pulled over and slept a while

That's exactly what I did - plenty of room to stretch out on an International's bench seat :D

You're quite welcome Doug...I only wish I could do the same for Justin's....

I got a snowboard, and a Thule rack and all, I'm always down for hittin' the slopes (this way I can actually participate in the activity instead of just tagging along)

I'm betting that I can run circles around Matt's X in the snow like he does to me on the road :D ;) :D

>note to self, find some good, slightly used off road tires for winter!<

Spas, I have a set:p

hey rat.... need anything at harrys? Im going there tomorrow to look for a camaro trans for my caddy... then im gonna finish wiring my garage, got a new breaker panel and chit....

Alright, I finally got off my lazy ass and put up the pics, are you all happy now?

Dead Link Removed

Where's the video?

I just got back from the yard where the X is, :( got everything I could out of it, off it now it's just up to the insurance co to take it, I should have pics up some time soon. I would like to do some skiing this year as long as I have a truck to use you can count me in:redexp:

Chris, how about a driveshaft for a 98+ Ranger Ex. cab:D;) Not a big deal, but in the off chance... I'm not sure if I will be at the ski thing, never done it (deprived child;)) I might spare all of you the agony and sit this one out.

ROFLMMFAO @ ME ON SKIS

Justin, I'm gonna have a heart attack if I get the call to come up there and pick up a "red explorer total loss"

oh yeah, chris, found this on Carlisle's site:

$%^#in skunk trucks......grumble grumble.....

I'm not sure if I will be at the ski thing, never done it (deprived child) I might spare all of you the agony and sit this one out.
ROFLMMFAO @ ME ON SKIS

That IS funny...! But that's what snow tubing is for ;) I can't ski for crap...we bought some kids skis to monkey with when I was little and I ended up in the lake behind my house :eek:

Is there anywhere near this resort that we could go play with our trucks in the snow?

Maybe we should start a new thread on this? I think it's your turn this time, Darren!

well where you guys wanna go? we can do some wheelin around here in the snow?

I am up for a little winter wheeling, don't know with what though and Iam not the best on ski's either but I always have fun trying

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Allright gang...time to start another 20 page thread :D
Dead Link Removed

>still laughing at the idea of Chris on skis.....<

Back