Yay Got the Warrior Shackles and TT | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yay Got the Warrior Shackles and TT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is still the same set of pics you know, right?

This is still the same set of pics you know, right?
? what r u talkn about...the 2nd set of pics are the ones i took today, the close up of the shackle...the original i posted were accidently posted

one of the pictures in the 2nd set is exactly the same as one of the originals. just pointing out, in the original pictures, it looks like you already had the shackles installed

one of the pictures in the 2nd set is exactly the same as one of the originals. just pointing out, in the original pictures, it looks like you already had the shackles installed

im so done posting anymore pics, either photobucket keeps f'n up or somethin so im spent

the internet ownes you

just upgrade to Elite status on this site and you can host photos here, less confusion. its only 20 bucks and its worth it

lol now who owns who
Well its true.. the "internets" does own us .. where would we be without it? I mean just think of how DEPENDANT some of us have become to the "internets". Today for example I found myself at Reagan Airport with my laptop and with no Wi-Fi connectivity. I'm telling you I was itching like a ****** fiend. Truly, as most Web 2.0 sites like DIGG have confirmed, this "human" network called the "internets" is greater than the "human". The revolution isnt being televised, its taking over television.

BTW sorry for the bad URL to WikiPedia earlier, i fixed it.

"internets"....yeah.....i knew that i was just teasting you:rolleyes:

"I hear there's rumors on the, uh, Internets" <-- LOL!

Okay I guess I should clarify things..

The term "internets" was coined by our Persident W. Bush (see Wikipedia article) and he uses the term in some of his responses/speaches.

But to Bush's credit, technically he is correct because there is actually more than one internet.. theres the public internet which we're on now, the NIPR-net which is bridged from the public internet but most commonly is used "For Officual Use Only" (FOUO), the classified SIPR-net which is "physically disconnected" from the public and NIPR, and another proprietory net. Aside from the public internet, these other nets are all under the Department of Defense -- much like how the public internet was once also under DoD-DARPA.

The quote I posted above is from Bush during the 2004 debate.

Okay I guess I should clarify things..

The term "internets" was coined by our Persident W. Bush (see Wikipedia article) and he uses the term in some of his responses/speaches.

But to Bush's credit, technically he is correct because there is actually more than one internet.. theres the public internet which we're on now, the NIPR-net which is bridged from the public internet but most commonly is used "For Officual Use Only" (FOUO), the classified SIPR-net which is "physically disconnected" from the public and NIPR, and another proprietory net. Aside from the public internet, these other nets are all under the Department of Defense -- much like how the public internet was once also under DoD-DARPA.

The quote I posted above is from Bush during the 2004 debate.

ah ty o' wise one

yay im an elite explorer now :D

How many "s

How many inches did you raise it by using the tt's and warrior shackels

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

little less than 2 inches i believe with the tt and warrior shackles

Back