Yay Got the Warrior Shackles and TT | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yay Got the Warrior Shackles and TT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

strange

Now what do you got to say!
I
heart_icon.gif
beenwrong2002

^-- is that more fitting ?

LOL you know Mods can see what you delete :D But yeah, looks like beenwrong2002 needs to spend a few hours in my van.

greenst2.jpg

uh no it doesnt...but ur entitled to ur own, unique, opinion...

they are the same pictures.....if you want to fool people about your Ex, then an explorer enthusiast website is not the place to do it, someone will notice

if u do have 33s on your truck i want to see it

also, not to pick on you or anything, I don't think your Ex is a Limited, it looks like an XLT

ok if i posted the same pic it was by accident i will retake different pics...i had all the pics hosted at photobucket so i must of gottin confused, but u really can tell a difference ill even take a close up of the shackle ;) also i thought it was a limited how do i tell a limit from an XLT...i mean its loaded up...

Limiteds have the limited badge on them and they have painted bumpers, and limited on the seats. Yours is an xlt that has most of the extras.

ok if i posted the same pic it was by accident i will retake different pics...i had all the pics hosted at photobucket so i must of gottin confused, but u really can tell a difference ill even take a close up of the shackle ;) also i thought it was a limited how do i tell a limit from an XLT...i mean its loaded up...

LOL you know Mods can see what you delete :D But yeah, looks like beenwrong2002 needs to spend a few hours in my van.

? i dont understand? i havent lied about anything and im not a kid, like i said ill retake the pics i havent got anything to lie or exagerate

? i dont understand? i havent lied about anything and im not a kid, like i said ill retake the pics i havent got anything to lie or exagerate
Sorry that comment was for cgriffin_5139 :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Unsubscribing from these shenanigans.

Back