Yay Got the Warrior Shackles and TT | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yay Got the Warrior Shackles and TT

Hey bud I’m sorry, I may have taken this a little far. You do have a sweet X, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whew. I thought I had seen those same pics before.

Whew. I thought I had seen those same pics before.

lol ugh ill get it straightn out 2morrow at work then post a new thread so i can correct myself!

Ok guys heres the pics i took today sorry for the mix up and any anger/aggresion...
Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Yeah it does . You may want to cut that pipe if you do any off-roading. Mine was shoved sideways against the shackle by a rock and now it points a little bit to the driver's side.

Are those 33x10.50 tires?

yes nick they are, though to me in the pics, they just dont look that big : \

Ya thats a good idea i need to shortn the tail pipe...i got gap guards on the way for her...

any other suggestions are welcome :D

How long did the body lift take you to install?

Looks good by the way:thumbsup:

i actually had some guys up at my dealership to install it, it took 2 of them a few hours since they werent familiar with ford...does anybody know why they had to take out the back seat to get it installed?

i actually had some guys up at my dealership to install it, it took 2 of them a few hours since they werent familiar with ford...does anybody know why they had to take out the back seat to get it installed?

to reach 2 body mount bolts

There is no reason to take out the back seat to install the bl. The front seats yes, But not the back. As for taking them a few hours, Thats pretty damn good. Mine took me close to 20 hours.
JIGA

i did not have to take my rear seats out either, but im assuming thats why they did it

As for taking them a few hours, Thats pretty damn good. Mine took me close to 20 hours.
JIGA

well they are mechanics in my dealership and it was 2 people, they had car lift and everything...

you have to take out the front seats? for a 96x bl?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you have to take out the front seats? for a 96x bl?

technically you dont have to, you can cut the carpet if you can find the right place, but i would advise taking out the front seats, its much easier that way and you have more room to work

Back