Yet another Big Bear snow run. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yet another Big Bear snow run.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

....CYBER ...:D...any word before i hit the road...???

...EDIT:...ok, well i'm going to head out anyways, take my time, and give it the old boy scout try as traffic is backed up by me...i'll try calling him to but worst comes to worst we can play tourist...

...i at least want to get a burrito, but a good chili size sounds good too ...:D

W00t. Another foot of snow. No plows. Virtually everything below 3' tall has now vanished from the landscape.

I give this run 3 yetis :thumbsup:.

bumble1.gif
bumble1.gif
bumble1.gif

It's probably only a bit over 2' of actual snowfall, but there are drifts well over 4' high, so everything below that is starting to get buried.

Right now in our area, full size trucks are up to their axles and running two sets of chains. That said, it's definitely getting warmer. You might actually be running into rain by the time you get up to this elevation.

Alright, I'm heading out the door...Cyber if you're still coming give me a call...

Ritsui thanks for the update, hopefully it doesn't turn into 2.5 ft of slush!!!

Welp another run i missed cuase i over slept again:banghead:

Have fun guys!

Thanks for the offer Tbars - I'm under the weather, I'll be out of commission for some time... Tornado??

Back