Yet another new guy.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yet another new guy....

supr squirrel

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 XLT
Howdy! Yet another new guy here, my name is Rob. Go by supr squirrel. Have been a Ford owner since 2011 (2011 Ford Fusion SE with sport appearance package) but just joined the ranks of 'Explorer owner' this past Tuesday with the purchase of a 2017 Explorer XLT with, you guessed it, a sport appearance package. :) Found this place by Googling about a second row console for the new ride and it sure looks like a great place to meet new friends and learn a lot of great things. I'm a stay-at-home dad (the wife makes the big bucks, haha) to two young boys (3 1/2, 1 1/2) so I'll probably be here a lot. :laugh:

Tried to find a 'rules' thread and couldn't so if what I'm about to do is against the rules, well, by all means remove the link and whip me with a wet noodle. Assuming this isn't breaking rules and hasn't been removed here's a picture of him. He's going by 'Mr. Belvedere' for now (although that is subject to change.)

Anyway, can't wait to start talking with a bunch of other people passionate about their vehicles. :)

610c2499-ac88-48b3-8855-aaa3ac19ebb7_zpsj6z5bwcx.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site, Supr Squirrel!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Been doing a bit of looking around the last day...'lurking' if you will...but I'm sure I'll jump right in soon enough. :)

Welcome Rob. Nice looking Explorer.

Back