Your Favorite Song to Bump? | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

i listen to a little bit of anything. one day when i was driving my taurus this lady was looking a me weird because i was bumping to fat bottom girls by queen. :p i like when i buy a cd and then find a track that hits hard.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

under a killing moon by thrice or any AFI best hard core band ever!!

Rap:
ass & tites - 3 six mafia. Not many songs bump like this one :thumbsup:
nothing's free - lil' john. Probaby one of the hardest hitting songs ever.

i wish i still had those songs on a CD, i havent heard either of them in a while.

Its dissapointing that real rap, and real ARTISTS such as eminem, tupac etc. arent listed as much as some of that other trash. </end rant>

yuh.....

Rock:
Deftones - My own summer
Tool - Jerk Off

techno
Tiesto - Tears from the moon (in search of sunrise remix)
GTR - Mistral (SP?)

the first time that i heard lil jon was at a db drag so i had go go out and buy his cds. anything that he release or produces has good bass lines.

anybody else listen to-

the scorpions, evanescence, alice in chains, david banner, zz top, obie trice, and the rolling stones?

i'm sure a lot of you do actually, this thread is ridiculous ripping on different genres of music.

expo5.0 said:
this thread is ridiculous ripping on different genres of music.

I know, it's like when I was in Jr. High and the first question you asked somebody when you met them was whether they were a "rocker" or a "rapper," then you based your decision to be their friend or not on their response.

If I see one more reference to "all they talk about are 22's", I'm gonna motion this to be closed to shallow minded people. And everyone that thinks a white person with big rims is a "wigger", please take a look at Jesse James and tell me what you think???

jesse james is a huge wigga

only a few good rap songs that i like:
Swollen Members-Chewing Concrete
Tech N9ne-I'm a playa

Rock(yeaa boy)
Any Disturbed or Metallica or Zeppelin

check out the new Disturbed CD, Ten Thousand Fists, its tight

holshotracer said:
i listen to a little bit of anything. one day when i was driving my taurus this lady was looking a me weird because i was bumping to fat bottom girls by queen. :p i like when i buy a cd and then find a track that hits hard.

Fat Bottom Girls Rock! So does the song! ;) :D

drop the bass - dj magic mike

expo5.0 said:
jesse james is a huge wigga

a redneck one at that, but, he's rich and has a hot girl, currently and as far as ex's go...

Janine......Sandra B.....even the first one that was an unknown...

Sometimes when i'm stuck in traffic I roll all the windows down, pop in Prince and blast Darling Nikki over and over!

i was joking when i posted it, but the more i think about it...

jesse james may fit my broadest definition of a wigger. think about the way he wears his hat for example and the color choices he chooses for his projects, that and of course his RIM designs...

foose and boyd both make much less "black" big rims than jesse james for example

Cypress Hill - **** the Hammer

Ben Folds's version of "*****es ain't ****" (Dr. Dre)

disturbed-down with the sickness. Pair with some memphis 12's and it shakes my friends wrangler like theres no tommorow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i got some songs, "I Get Around"- 2pac, it's on dre 187- eazy e album, some old public enemy, dj magic mike, dre chronic 2001 what's the difference between me and you with xibit. tool kicks ass, anemia, prison sex, breaking benjamin, incubus, i personally am a huge fan of foo fighters, so times like these and best of you i jam to alot

Back