Mach 1 wrecks....OUCH!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mach 1 wrecks....OUCH!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow...thats bad. I kinda hope that one DOES get wrecked. Its a disgrace to Mach 1's and mustangs alike. Kinda like its been stripped of its manhood.

Yeah, I'm thinking a severe head-on with some riced out Civic EX with the F1 rear wing and coffee can muffler that sounds more like a leaf blower than an automobile. Drivers are miraculously uninjured of course.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Yeah, I'm thinking a severe head-on with some riced out Civic EX with the F1 rear wing and coffee can muffler that sounds more like a leaf blower than an automobile. Drivers are miraculously uninjured of course.

Or maybe T-Boned by a Lawnmower :D

Well..it was black.....:(

20701960a.jpg

http://www.verastar.com/WebSite/Details.aspx?recid=50466827

Looks like someone couldn't make their car payments. "Part's Only Title"?!?!?! Is there any part salvageable on this this thing? It looks like even the wheels might have started to melt.

Looks like body panels are the only thing worth salvaging on that one.

Final Score:
Cypress Tree 1
Mach 1 0

18012063688.jpg

Wow..

ohhh my godd... those are HORRIBLE pictures!! :( Especially the poor riced out one. What's wrong with people, honestly?

Not a Mach, but OUCH all the same...

Here's the description from WreckedExotics.com. A great site, but it makes you want to cry sometimes. Or beat senseless the people who can't drive such beautiful cars.

Description:
On May 22nd, 2007, there was an amazing wreck in North Scottsdale, AZ. An owner's Ford GT just had $97,000 of body damage completed on his vehicle.The owner had wrecked it himself, all of the front end up to the windshield. One of dealer valet's had dropped the car off to have Clearbra installed on the vehicle. The Ford GT didn't even have the dust guards for the front wheels or windshield wipers installed yet.

It was supposed to be delivered to the owner the next day (May 23rd, 2007).

This is what happened in the wreck. The valet for the repair shop went FULL THROTTLE in the 550 HP Ford GT in a 90 degree right turn onto Scottsdale Road in full traffic at around 3:00 pm. Dummy, right??? The kid was about 21-25 years old. He lost control, and got the front part of the car under a DUMP TRUCK on the opoosite side of traffic. The REAR AXLE of the dump truck popped in the air about 2 feet off the ground. The car was COMPLETELY TOTALED. It cannot be brought back a second time, as there is much more damage than the first time. I can't imagine what they had to explain to the owner of the Ford GT.

Attachments

• Ford GT Crash.jpg
    Ford GT Crash.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 684

Another one bites the dust..
MVC-007.jpg

MVC-008.jpg

MVC-006.jpg

Ouch..didn't see that one on the registry...:(

Dibs on the Ram Air set up. :D

Another black one. Lawn maintenance truck didn't look backing up and pushed him through a stop sign (Literally) and up into someone's garage...:(

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

I understand not looking, but wouldnt you notice after you feel the truck shake when you hit it or hear the loud crunching/squealing. Maybe even stop or look out the mirrors to see what it blocking your skilled driving? :rolleyes:

It cannot be brought back a second time, as there is much more damage than the first time.

LOL! As long as it's not been crushed/shreded, you can bring it back. It's all about the $$$!;)

Back