4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 40 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looks pretty sweet, Eric! Got any side profile pics of it? And how are you liking the Focal speakers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Another request for a side shot, Eric.

I really want the Quicklifts fro the damping adjustment, but I want to know how much it lifts the front because I carry a heavy load at the back.

Not the greatest pic.

Black Bull Bar or full brush guard? If I do the Bull Bar I will do a black Bentley grill. I am also planning a painted to match bug guard.

Attachments

• explorer 5.JPG
    explorer 5.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 1,658

Not the greatest pic.

Black Bull Bar or full brush guard? If I do the Bull Bar I will do a black Bentley grill. I am also planning a painted to match bug guard.

Hmm...tough decision. I think a black bull bar would look good without being too excessive, and I imagine it's probably a decent amount cheaper than a full brush guard, right?

Hmm...tough decision. I think a black bull bar would look good without being too excessive, and I imagine it's probably a decent amount cheaper than a full brush guard, right?

A Bull Bar is around $260. I found a full brush guard for $404 shipped. The GF and I were just talking about this. She likes the aggressive look of the full brush guard. (like my old Explorer) But with the Bull Bar my emergency lights will stay more hidden. The lights that are in my grill are pretty big. I will post a pic of my old Explorer that she liked to look of. And you can see how big the grille lights are.

Attachments

• lightforce 5.jpg
    lightforce 5.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,085
  • Explorer3.PNG
    Explorer3.PNG
    438.3 KB · Views: 2,815

I got my 2006 Eddie Bauer Explorer in 2011. Finally did something picture worthy - Got BF Goodrich KO All Terrains in 265/70/17

Did you replace the wheels too? Mine 06 EB has the 18" wheels and i'm having a hell of a time finding tires I like. Thinking about trying to track down some 17" wheels so i can put together something similar to what you've got there.

Not the greatest pic.

That looks awesome!

I think the Quicklifts are perfect in terms of height and stance. A bit more clearance than stock, not not too much wear and tear on ball joints and CVs like the spacer lifts.

The Explorer will never be a Rubicon, so no sense lifting it too high, especially if you don't gain suspension travel.

That looks awesome!

I think the Quicklifts are perfect in terms of height and stance. A bit more clearance than stock, not not too much wear and tear on ball joints and CVs like the spacer lifts.

The Explorer will never be a Rubicon, so no sense lifting it too high, especially if you don't gain suspension travel.

My old Explorer had spacer lift and BTF uppers. I was responding to a call and the mounts tore off the frame. I got lucky. So I am happy with the quick lifts. I don't want to take a chance with the new Explorer.

My 08 ST
DSC_0033_zps821d0698.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsc599b9a8.jpg

DSC_0057_zps46c2160a.jpg

DSC_0029_zps31e43ab3.jpg

DSC_0042_zps5bd5ed58.jpg

DSC_0171_zps32d91f91.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsad780c8a.jpg

IMG_0263_zpse77f3424.jpg

image_zpsb41bc67b.jpg

image_zps89e90169.jpg

Follow me on Instagram at [MENTION=244750]reef[/MENTION]ed1

That's awesome, reef! Wish you had some video!

I'll definitely try to get some next time I go out

Looks great!

You can give those wheels to me when you get new ones if you'd like. :D

My 06 and my 95 right before I sent the 95 to the junk yard.

mobile.jpg

Added a Bull Bar and a black grille. I will order off road lights this week for the Bull Bar and a black mini bug deflector to cover chrome trim on hood.

I also added LED headlights and fog lights.

Attachments

• explorer 7.PNG
    explorer 7.PNG
    323.6 KB · Views: 1,877
  • explorer 8.JPG
    explorer 8.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,804

Added a Bull Bar and a black grille. I will order off road lights this week for the Bull Bar and a black mini bug deflector to cover chrome trim on hood.

Where did you get the headlights and fogs from?

Looks nice Eric.

I think those Bentley grills would look perfect if they incorporated the OE emblem, but it still looks good.

How much was the bull bar looks good, did you hve to drill holes like in your bumper

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much was the bull bar looks good, did you hve to drill holes like in your bumper

I got the Bull Bar off Ebay. I want to say it was around $230. Didn't have to drill any holes.

Back