4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fm 40 exhaust

Because I'm in a good mood.

This is with the FM 40. But I got tired of the sound and put it back to stock. Only until I feel like doing a V8 swap:D

th_DSCF2719.jpg

can you give me anything specific on you set up when you had it? just the new muffler? no other changes? no extra pipe? cats still attached? in ur video it looked like the piping was removed from the rear driver side? any help is much appreciated.

thanks,
xander

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

photo4.jpg

Freshly washed today so I got a couple shots.

It's got the 1.25" BTF spacers, 265/75s and I took off the lower valance from the front bumper.

Attachments

• image-2091636302.jpg
    image-2091636302.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,689
  • image-3368839325.jpg
    image-3368839325.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 2,708

Looking good! I wish it was warm enough here to wash my car. I even got a Meguiar's car care kit for Christmas. It's currently 25 degrees here.

Looking good! I wish it was warm enough here to wash my car. I even got a Meguiar's car care kit for Christmas. It's currently 25 degrees here.
Thanks!

Thankfully it's usually in the upper 60s to 70s here.

Here's a few pics of my06 XLT

98b51e94aa70593cb493f0f2c906ad31.jpg

89df219053578eefa8f5981e7e492c73.jpg

temporary_zpsd02b5bd1.jpg

WP_000826_zps46e7e40a.jpg

looking bad ass man almost my twin except for different color yours is more grey where as mine is brownish now all you gotta do it paint your trim to match the grille, also idk how you feel about it but since the thin splash thing under the bumper was falling off for me i just took it off gives it a bigger look and so you can see the tires but its all preference can't wait to see more pics keep posting!!

also headlights look great! did it you it the same way i did? run into any problems and how long did it take you? hope my directions were good enough

also headlights look great! did it you it the same way i did? run into any problems and how long did it take you? hope my directions were good enough

your pics was more than enough to follow. Took me from 10am-6pm to do my headlights and rims. My rims needed some prep as the clear was peeling on the edges. Plus I'd go in the house and dilly dally on the TV. Lol! I'll take the strip off in the front soon. My truck your trucks brother from another mother. Its probably the same color. Its not gray, more on the brown side. Pics aren't that great at showing this.

Looking good, bbrown702 and 96743explorer!

your pics was more than enough to follow. Took me from 10am-6pm to do my headlights and rims. My rims needed some prep as the clear was peeling on the edges. Plus I'd go in the house and dilly dally on the TV. Lol! I'll take the strip off in the front soon. My truck your trucks brother from another mother. Its probably the same color. Its not gray, more on the brown side. Pics aren't that great at showing this.

yours seems more like a gun metal color to it def lighter then mine but looks great can't wait for the warm warm weather and to be on summer break to go to some shows and to do more mods

if you have any ideas of what i can do let me know please!!!!!

how bout a cargo basket on your roof. i was thinking about it cause wally world sells a cheap one.

Just got mine a couple weeks ago. So far just added tint to front doors, rain guards, speakers and my warning lights/siren.

I want to get quick lifts for the front to make it level. But I don't want to loose the ride quality. New rims and tires are on the list as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0Dv2x9O5A

Attachments

• 14 Exp 1.JPG
    14 Exp 1.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,565

Just got mine a couple weeks ago. So far just added tint to front doors, rain guards, speakers and my warning lights/siren.

I want to get quick lifts for the front to make it level. But I don't want to loose the ride quality. New rims and tires are on the list as well.

Liking the lights! I got a split visor light bar dual dash light ad I still gotta instal the grill lights, I wanna get strobes for all the way around. Oh btw if you get the truxxx lift it won't ruin the ride quality it rides the sane as without a lift well maybe a tad bit rougher but nothing big

Liking the lights! I got a split visor light bar dual dash light ad I still gotta instal the grill lights, I wanna get strobes for all the way around. Oh btw if you get the truxxx lift it won't ruin the ride quality it rides the sane as without a lift well maybe a tad bit rougher but nothing big

I had a 2004 that had a spacer lift and the mounts that go from the frame to the upper control arms tore off from the frame. Not sure if I want another spacer lift?

I sell Feniex led lighting. Don't go with strobes.

I had a 2004 that had a spacer lift and the mounts that go from the frame to the upper control arms tore off from the frame. Not sure if I want another spacer lift?

I sell Feniex led lighting. Don't go with strobes.

What's your pricing for the lights?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Explorer! Those lights are incredibly cool! :D

Back