all paint DONE!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

all paint DONE!!

ok i finshed the inside of my truck tonight..i also did some other mod's well it was drying(i multi-task..lol)

here's the pic's
2004-02-16_011.jpg

2004-02-16_012.jpg

2004-02-16_018.jpg

i have a small prob tho...after getting everything put together..i have these left over..lol
2004-02-16_009.jpg

and a cool pic showing a mod i did well the paint dryed..can you find it?
2004-02-16_017.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks sharp....honestly I was a little nervous upon reading the subject....but that really looks professional....I like the color choice as well....I had a question for you .....

Hey what is life like in Alaska? My wife was born there and we have talked about moving back to her hometown (Anchorage)....when she was growing up she described it as pristine and untouched.....how big has Anchorage grown?

Thanks

anchorage is now about 350,000 people..5pm traffic is HORRABLE..but it's the prettyest place on earth..there is no where like it..i personaly want all these people that wherent born here to leave..but it's not goin to happen..i love it up here..born and raised ak..i will PM you with more info

So what did you use for those rock lights?

I don't believe you. I think that you are telling a lie. All paint done, what a joke. You will find something else or you will just not be happy.;)

Looks great! I wish I had some ideas like that for my 1st gen but oh well. Good job!!

Later
CP :D

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer
the under truck light?

Yes, in the offroading world a light under the truck is a "rock light". Doesn't look like neon, as neons are not useful rock lights ;)

no it's not a neon..neon's are ricy..it's a "puddle" light..i got them at wal-mart and hookedem to my door light's..poof now have puddle light's

Looks great bud!!!! How do you wire the rock lights??

i just got these $3 light's at wal-mart an i grounded them out on the body and taped in to the door light..i can do a HOW TO if you would like?

I'm sorry for hi-jacking your thread, bud. But it would be very nice if you do that. I just need to know where the wire is located. That's all I need. Thanks bud!! :)

how many watts are the rock lights. if they are a good wattage then i highly reccomend the use of a relay it will be much safer

Wow man! That stuff turned out great!! I think you need to start a business painting things!! Extra stuff is never a good thing though. You'll know whats missing if something falls off going down the road. ;)

Originally posted by Billy177
how many watts are the rock lights. if they are a good wattage then i highly reccomend the use of a relay it will be much safer

trust me the light's are fine..no reson to go relay crazy..the bulb's are basic brake light bulb's..i think it's a safe setup

thank's for the imput guy's!!..im really happy with it!

just trying to help if you fry wiring it is expensive. the engine wiring harness costs $500

those center hvac vents look like they are next;)
same with the glovebox handle

eww..golve box..im sorry but that look's REALLY tacky..the radio and vent's give it some contras(?)..it's staying the way it is..i think it look's really classy now(the look im going for)

the light's fine..but thank's for the concern!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What about knobs, speakers, the little plastic around the door storage.....there is so much to be done!!!! You can't possibly do all that and just stop....just wait...there'll be more to come

Back