all paint DONE!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

all paint DONE!!

ok i finshed the inside of my truck tonight..i also did some other mod's well it was drying(i multi-task..lol)

here's the pic's
2004-02-16_011.jpg

2004-02-16_012.jpg

2004-02-16_018.jpg

i have a small prob tho...after getting everything put together..i have these left over..lol
2004-02-16_009.jpg

and a cool pic showing a mod i did well the paint dryed..can you find it?
2004-02-16_017.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer
OK OK,DANG soon as i get some money i will do a write up...only if i get to see your's when done ok?..lol

What do you need money to do a write up for? Ill post pics if I do it, if its actually going to work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no, i need money do get more light's..what i have now..i don't want to post..but after i get the new light's i will do a write up on it..

I thought you said that they were only $3....... are ya that broke???:cool:

yep yep,,$5 and that's for the vending machine..dad pay's for all my food ect out of school..but at schooli fend for myself..lol

instead of buying puddle light mirrors, just put in a bulb yourself. That way you could stick a higher watt bulb in and actually make it do something. I seriously doubt it would be that hard... it is actually something I'll be doing come summer time and I have free time.

One thing about the lights... If you look on the expeditions, they have lights on the running boards... I'm going to do that as well =P

thing is whith that, i have not found a good enough looking light housing to do ether..but i do i have a idea for running board light..but im going to kee that to myself till i get it to work..and about the puddle light's..again..if i try to make somthing work..it womn't turn out as nice as a FORD oem part..+ i need them to compleat my 96 to 01 transformation

I've got a good idea for running board lights. Look at the Navigators. You'll see the light is located in the middle of the running board right under the b-pillar of the doors. Here's what I'm talking about:

RR.JPG

You see that little box right under the front and rear doors?? That box houses 2 lights that shine light at 2 different directions--front and back. If I had running boards, I'd do that mod too.

96, that's what i was planing..super crew's also had this..so im pricing them soon and will order them some time..and install who know's when

Back