Bruce'sexpo Registry | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bruce'sexpo Registry

Bruce Hulsey
Griffin -GA
1991 Mazda Navajo
Bought it when i was 16 for $900
first i removed the faded window tint , then Blew the motor up after 3 Months of owning it , replaced that , 2 weeks after the new motor , the Trans broke the main shaft , Threw in a New Trans , then a 3" Trailmaster Body Lift , then a 2.5" Skyjacker coil's and shock's , then a set of Auto-Zone Shackels , 31-1050 Dunlop Mud Rover's , over 55K Miles on them lol , now with a Custom CAI , Custom Exhaust with 2 Cat's with no muffler ! , Explorer Grille headlight combo , Clear Tails , and alot of misc mod's done to it .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i know , they didnt work last night when i posted them , im gonna try and fix them now !

edited and they still dont work !! , i give up

Bruce. It was your links. I fixed them and re-opened your thread. If you want it closed again, just let me know.

Your links looked like this:

http://http://www.url.com
2 http:// no worky :)

thanx froader !!

bump - thinking about selling it or or maybe a trade ? , not sure yet , i have almost all parts to turbo it now , just not the time !!

nice navajo u got there bruce

thanx sam ! im trying to see if anyone wants anything off of it ? i might part it out if there's enough interest

long time since i posted any updates or anything , i havent done much to it except start cutting on it with a saw zaw and playing in the yard with it , still thinking about getting the turbo and other parts i have for it installed , but with me working out of state it makes it kinda hard , either way i still might sell it for the right price , i already have about 6 Grand in it , and still looks like a beater lol

Im Back Elite Again ,hoping to do something with my toy this year , I Know i WAnt a Bigger lift , but im unsure of what size , i want to run 34" Super Swamper ltb's , at this point i have bald 31"s with a skyjacker 2.5" lift in front with shackels and a 3" BL , what size lift should i go guys ?? 4" - 6" ? , let me know your guy's feedback , thanx Bruce Lee

well i havent been back to Ga , when i get the chance youll be the first person i pm Fox

My Old Mud Toy Is Turning Into A DD - Street Queen , had to replace the front wheel bearings
rear brake shoes with adjusting lever and springs , i put the 33" Pro Comp Ats i Bought From Bmxking5 aka bryan on here ,now i need a new hood , fender set and rear leaf springs , anybody can help me choose the right leafs , i know i should get the 4 door leafs but is there a certain amount of leafs i need to level it back out , thanks in advance i can get what i need cheap

new hood and driverside headlight and painted thee grille and headlight housings

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have Pics in my Album on my Profile .

Back