• Other

Votes: 65 15.4%

• Total voters

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
There is a poll relating to LEAST favorite color for our trucks, how about what is your FAVORITE color?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone know what the most popular colors are in sales volume of the Explorer?

DUH!!! what do you think????? :p :D

I don't want a color that every other Explorer you see is

My favorites are the Wedgewood Blues (I think there are 2: medium and dark). I always loved those colors. But a close second is the dark metallic green (can't think of Ford's name for it) which is the color of my truck. :D

Its not listed so I am going to say Spruce green. Its a fairly new color offered.

BLACK!!!

Black of course!!!

After that would be some sort of metallic forest or moss green.

Orange... of course :D

Well, If I ever manage some body damage on my Torador Red truck, she'll get a nice coat of Ferrari red. :)

My favorite would be green, but it's not listed.

dark green, not that ugly light green you see on some neons and beetlesDead Link Removed

I love my truck's color: Medium Willow Green w/Light Sadle. My ex always said it's pretty.

i like the color of monkey boy's XLT.
but i dont think it would look nice on my 92. besides, my daytona is emerald green metallic, so i dont want two green cars in the driveway. i want to get a new paint job, but i'm undecided about the color.

like is says below:
"stelth" color option-Willow Green

Cause so many green ones are around in NJ, how could they know for sure it was you?
It's like having a low radar profile.

"stelth" color option-Willow Green

Cause so many green ones are around in NJ, how could they know for sure it was you? It's like having a low radar profile.

Besides, I'm always driving, I rarely see the exterior of the car. Maybe the hood?. I worry more about the inside color. Thats what I have to put up with the most.
Think about it.

must be an echo

If I must choose....

something other than PURPLE!!!! than I would have to go with a metallic color. Luv how they shine when they are all waxed up! :)

My favorite is yellow. I don't see any yellow ones around here in connecticut.

Yellow is a rare one.
You don't by any chance have an "ON DUTY" sign on the roof and something about $XX FOR THE FIRST 1/4 MILE" written on the side?
You do a lot of those!! (just kidding)

I have a 2 tone. White on top and sparkly metallic blue on the bottom...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm kinda stuck on white for some reason, My X is white, my accord was white, my dads F-250 4X4 is white(i picked the color) my sis's Ni$$an 4X4 is white, i dunno, must be a family thing

Back