Favorite color for an Explorer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Favorite color for an Explorer

Favorite color for an Explorer

• Black

Votes: 130 30.9%
  • Metallic colors

Votes: 104 24.7%
  • White

Votes: 61 14.5%
  • Red

Votes: 52 12.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 65 15.4%

• Total voters
medium wedgewood blue and the maroon color of the late explorers..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How can you have a poll like this and not include FORD BLUE on the choices?

Ford trucks are suppossed to be BLUE aren't they?

Blue as blue gets.....Metallic blue, Ford blue, dark blue, just blue. Mine is Blue, couldnt imagine a Ford Bronco being any other color.....

Here's a pic, oh and Mike's Ex is blue on top and underneath, looks perfect. My truck came out perfect after the paint! Of course it is a $2000 MAACO paint job so I will be re-doing it next year (4 years is it with the MAACO, they suck! I paid for stuff I didnt get, it started rusting after 3 months in one spot, and it peels away from all the trim) When I re-paint it it wll be, yup you guessed it , Ford Blue.

Dead Link Removed

my favorite color is Pacific Green, hence my truck's color. the picture doesn't really do justice to my truck.

I've always liked two tone explorers, especially with a little lift and aggressive tires.

Like Jack Lobdell's.

I wanna paint it Invisible...Stealth mode! haha ignore me I am excited.

I love the look of the stock dark green on the 1st gens. Like mine.

On a Sport, black is the only way to go. On the 4dr., a nice dark metallic

>>Ford trucks are suppossed to be BLUE aren't they?

Blue as blue gets.....Metallic blue, Ford blue, dark blue, just blue. Mine is Blue, couldnt imagine a Ford Bronco being any other color.....<<

Back in the day, Ford engines used to be blue. Hence the name, Ford Blue.

Blue..Bright Blue Metallic.... Ford Blue..... With Herculiner in Black because the gray is too expensive...... My neighbor says I have a black and blue truck.

Attachments

• p1010070.jpg
    p1010070.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 365

I've always liked the medium wedgewood blue. The one I bought just happens to be that color (just lucked out).

I go into the garage at night and stare at it. How long does it take for that feeling to wear off?:bounce:

The giddy feeling ya get never wears off. Its a sign you really love what you're driving.

Cayman green :D is the ford color of my 92 sport, or it could be two tone at the moment w/ primer. Mike

Dark Cranberry of course.

BLACK

white w/blue pearl overcoat

My 91 is factory graphite grey, but if she ever needs paint, im going with either a metallic forest green, kinda like the first gen X's or a midnight blue I saw on a 97 X the other day in a dealer lot. I just sat there and stared....beautiful truck....

colors

well of course everyone is going to vote for the color of their trucks. Nuthin wrong with that. :redexp:

well mine is red. you may have seen this one on here but i like it better than mine.

Attachments

• explorer122.jpg
    explorer122.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 265

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does it get any better than this?: (j/k)
Dead Link Removed

Back