If your gonna do it then do it BIG | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

If your gonna do it then do it BIG

Went to work last night ended up doing a different route than the one I normally do but I thought no problem but then this happen..........

Welp it was bound to happen sooner or later I had a little accident this morning
on Interstate 8 near Stanfield AZ was driving along when I accidently dozed behind the wheel and ran off the highway and put her in the ditch at 65 MPH
eek.gif

here a couple of pics I took at the scene.....

I am not hurt, truck, trailer and load survived with minimal damage. Attached Images
188d1201372568-well-if-your-gonna-f-up-then-do-big-01-26-08_0720.jpg
189d1201372568-well-if-your-gonna-f-up-then-do-big-01-26-08_0723.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well if you're going to run off the road at 65 at least it was in something huge... glad you're alright. howd you get it out?

What the....? Geez, glad you're ok cyber.

well if you're going to run off the road at 65 at least it was in something huge... glad you're alright. howd you get it out?

500.00 for the wrecker to come out and pull me outta the ditch.

Dang! Your a lucky one to have made it out ok! Glad to hear all is well, though.

all is not well yet since I have to see if I have job next week. I already can not drive since I have been placed out of service by the company and I have to talk to the big boss on Monday.....

...oww, that sucks...:(

...just glad you are ok and no one else got hurt either..;)

Oh, that is bad then. Hopefully your meeting will go well.

At least you didn't get hurt, going off at 65mph could have been a lot worse.

Thank goodness you didn't roll... and no other parties involved. But the boss part, f. Good luck.

Cyber glad your ok,I know how you feel.Been there done that,espeacialy with set of wiggle wagons

Glad you're ok man, hopefully it all works out for you.

i really hope your meetin goes well. crossing my fingers! but the crash could have been a lot worse, glad your ok.

Thank goodness you didn't roll...

Yea i thought for sure I was going over this time when it was going back into the ditch :eek: so sure of it i had braced myself for it and was ready for it but luckily it never happened.

I really hope you get to keep your job. Surely they will understand that stuff happens, a $500 tow bill isn't all that bad if that's all the damage that was done.

I am glad you are OK and nobody else was hurt. Sometimes driving a truck scares me......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i really hope your meetin goes well. crossing my fingers! but the crash could have been a lot worse, glad your ok.

Thanks RJ
yea this one was not nearly as bad as the one i had 1/28/1999.:eek: This one was a Fatality Accident that happen in Kansas.

Back