If your gonna do it then do it BIG | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

If your gonna do it then do it BIG

Went to work last night ended up doing a different route than the one I normally do but I thought no problem but then this happen..........

Welp it was bound to happen sooner or later I had a little accident this morning
on Interstate 8 near Stanfield AZ was driving along when I accidently dozed behind the wheel and ran off the highway and put her in the ditch at 65 MPH
eek.gif

here a couple of pics I took at the scene.....

I am not hurt, truck, trailer and load survived with minimal damage. Attached Images
188d1201372568-well-if-your-gonna-f-up-then-do-big-01-26-08_0720.jpg
189d1201372568-well-if-your-gonna-f-up-then-do-big-01-26-08_0723.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...again congrats...:D
...just put that first check to getting it registered first...;)

I love naked juice! Can you get me some cmonster samples?

...again congrats...:D
...just put that first check to getting it registered first...;)

I love naked juice! Can you get me some cmonster samples?

yea you know it Ted getting tired of constantly watching my back just trying to get to work and back.

hmm i can try but they don't put much free product out for us to take but we'll see....so far all we have been dong is just Orange and Apple Juice for Starbucks so far......but then again it only my first week there...so we'll what happens .

Back