Pics of Cold Air Intake Ver 3.0! Increased my MPG by 5% over previous personal best! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pics of Cold Air Intake Ver 3.0! Increased my MPG by 5% over previous personal best!

I reset the PCM and cooled off the headers and O2 sensors with water and the CEL stayed off for another 130 miles.

Hey, don't do this too often, you can crack the headers that way.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH Yeah. So any who. With all the money you have spent on crap to try and make this work couldn't you have just bought an aftermarket one? Points for originality but come on this is just gettin Carazy. obviously you don't care what it look like so why don't you just take your hood off and put a nylon for a filter right over the piping and then yoou will get all the air you can handle. I personally think it would look better than a heat register scraping the pavement.

Its not really as bad as Yall think. CAI V 1.0, V3.1 pics

CAI V 3.1 now sits 8" off the ground! :D

CAI V 1.0 is on the ground next to the truck.

It was ghetto! No, REDNECK!

:salute:

CAI V 3.1 now sits 8" off the ground! :D

CAI V 1.0 is on the ground next to the truck.

It was ghetto! No, REDNECK!

Go get a black plastic 4" duct hose, and a shop vac floor attachment for 4" hose-hide it behind the bumper-and it will look good.

TY!

All ideas are appreciated! :chug:

can you share some pictures with us

Back