Putting on a GT emblem | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Putting on a GT emblem

Hey guys, Im a little late to the party, but I wanna have my say too... :) Anyways, if they do get the hint and make a good ole SVT eXplorer... I want in! Haha. If not, Im about to start making my SVT wannabe...Thats actually the nickname Ive given it. I have a 91 XLT 5spd with the ole 4.0L I know its a joke compared to any real svt but u know, Im gonna make it happen. If you guys have any recommendations, let me know. Check the base out at http://www.cardomain.com/id/91explorerxlt Keep it real ya'll.
--eXplorer in Houston--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As of this afternoon I have an SVT Explorer... hehe. I took off the XLT and put on SVT. Pics coming soon.

Really I wasnt aware ford made an SVT explorer? Does it have a sport handling package? how about a v8? what about a factory supercharger?

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=37460&goto=newpost

BWA HA HAA (falls off chair from laughing so hard)

See, X24, you're foolin' them already! :D :D :D

Namitey, I seem to recall you saying "Oh, I didn't know they made a Gt..." at Paragon.... ;)

yeah, it was like magic this afternoon. took off the XLT and put on SVT and poof... major performance!!! It amazes me how they pack all those horses in those little emblems, and for 7 bucks, you cant beat it.

hey soundguy, I appreciate the props on your site! Im Andy.

"oh i didnt know they made a gt explorer" did you not notice the extreme sarcasm when i said that? :D wow i guess the blondness is getting to you.

"oh i didnt know they made a gt explorer" did you not notice the extreme sarcasm when i said that? wow i guess the blondness is getting to you.

Gee, it sure seemed like you fell for the Svt though :D

Yeah you figures me out.... </sarcasm>

Well Ive got the gibson catback, the KKM is on its way, the Cobra Rs, the paint is ford SVT blue (the same color as the Focus SVT's) the grille, clear corners, a whole bunch of audio stuff, I shaved the roof rack (well most of it), and the rear windshield wiper, new tranny with a bored out valve body, and shift kit, the jacobs ignition kit. and I think thats about it, the drop kit is in the works.

Back