• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Once Again

Gopher

Reaction score
City, State
Westminster/Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 2wd
Curious to if anyone is ready for thaven trip? I just fixed my truck so its ready to go. The weather is starting to get warm, but with a couple of these cold fronts its nice out there (well now atleast). Pretty much any weekend is good for me. My dad wants to get out there too. Now that he is officially retired. He's now Mister Mom. :p .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Name it and I'll be there. :bounce: :D

I think Rick was wanting to get out there also to test out his new suspension.

I would like to go but I can't go on a weekend. I have all of next week off, but need the weekend 11-12 for some other deal. This weekend (3-4) I am going up to Sacramento to honer a friend who was killed in the line of duty last August. I leave tomorrow morning and will be back Saturday late evening so this weekends out as well.

Hey Gopher, if your Dad is Mister Mom, who is he playing Mom to? :D

Brian, I would like to go out for a day or two next week with you. I'll be going for my first test run tomorrow with Sinjin, real mild. Then on Sunday, it's Raw Deal for a good shake down. If all goes well on Sunday I'm up for anytime between Tuesday and Friday.

Hey, I'll go too, seeings how I'm still laid off! Any days but Wednesdays are best for me.

If anyone want to brave it after the moab trip let me know cause I will be back down there living. I know some of my friends were talking about foing sometime in june :D Planning to do a all night run. Head out friday or sat evening then wheel all night and head back in the am when it starts getting warm out there :D :eek:

Matt

Brian... where are ya??? When are we going???

Just got back from Sacramento at 1030 after driving since 3:00 am. I will check with the spouse about child care issues and get back to you all tomorrow.

Brian, Bill... any word?? My truck is back in the shop for the rest of this week, but I sure would like to go out and run with you guys or even just spark up a fire and have a few cold ones one evening. I could sure use to get out of here for a night or two...

If a weekday run is out, I'm up for this weekend too.. Colin, Bill, Jeff...

Any day of the week for me..............so someone else pick it. Seems like more people can do weekends, which one is good for you, Rick?

Looks like I'm gonna be staying in San Diego for the summer, starting about June 10th. Let me know if I can meet up with y'all.

Brian said he can't do weekends. So maybe like Friday and then the weekend too?? Or just Fri and Sat?? Whatever works... Actually, if we're doing a weekend I'm out for Fri during the day since my truck may not be done until then.

I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what he can do. it's not in for anything that big now.

I'm open every weekend until Moab

That is. . until I receive a package from Advanced Adaptors. . :D

lets do a saturday run. I believe that i'm open the rest of this month. Lets do this

Let me call the shop tomorrow to see if I'll definately have the truck by this weekend. I wouldn't mind driving out Friday night camp out and stay until Sunday.

I really don't want to go any later in the month.

???

I don't think I will be able to come out so pick any day you want and I will try to be there for at least a night and a day. I want to sit around a fire and have a couple cold one's too!! I am having child care issues and the kid always comes first.

Don't fortget, its going to be hot, hot, hot during the day and warm at night so bring your sunscreen. My parents are out at Lake Havasu right now and its in the high 80's to low 90's during the day.

Yeah, we camped at Agua Caliente park last weekend, and it was 96 on Saturday. :eek:

We could always move this to Los Coyotes.............?
It's just one hour west, and at elevation.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just talked to Jefe, we're on for all day Saturday and Sunday morning. I plan on getting out there Friday night and camping at the spot we were at for TDS.

I'll try to pot Brian Kennedy's map ASAP.

Back