What is the average age of people on the forum???? | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is the average age of people on the forum????

How old are you. Ladies dont cheat...LOL

• 16-20

Votes: 186 25.8%
  • 21-30

Votes: 238 33.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 135 18.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 94 13.0%
  • 51 and up

Votes: 69 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 23

I have been here for almost 2 months, Almost :D lol I was a member of a Ranger site and they were supposebly are also a ranger based site but not many explorers there mostly Rangers and BIIs. After not getting much info or help there I looked around and found this site and its awsome site, glad i found it :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

soon to be an elite... cuz im on here all the time anyway... but im a mere 17 years of age

Ok I'll play too! I'll be 49 this December. Got referred to here from B-II site about 6 months ago, have been lurking for awhile until becoming an elite, afterall the help here saved me years worth of membership in just minutes!

I'm 25 and have lurked on here for a long time until I started posting like crazy.

21 as of a couple weeks ago, have owned 3 ex's, a 92, 96, and now 03

wow 2/3's of you are under 30 . . .i feel old at 48
When i was a your age i had to learn how to adjust points, set timing and i rebuilt my first carburetor at 18 . .i first joined a heep board back in the '01, this is my first Ex joined when i got it.

I'm 30 turning 31 in July.
My first RBV was a 1983 Ranger when I was 17 living in MN, parked it at my Aunt's, & moved back to Canada. Bought my 1988 Bronco II when I was 21, but it got totaled through alcohol and stupidity. When I was 28 pulled my 1983 out of storage, and drove it till it was dead. Pick up my X last spring, and have had that since. Been a member since the date on the left.

36, most of the time 12-13 when I hang out with my kids :)

21-30 rocks! but just barely be thirty this year OMG life is over hahaha

33 and joined very recently

<--- States when I joined

24.5 , two years in an love this forum :D

35, and enjoying this site

20 almost to the sweat 21, and been here since last year. so i see alot old guys going through there mid life and alot of us good looking, know it all young guys. just kidding old people:p:

36, join date says Feb 1999, but so does Ricks, so I am not sure when I actually joined, but I originally had the screen name Mac, and was coined with the DWD after a truckhaven run and Rick was nice enough to change it for me :)

My age range has changed since this thread began.

<--- There is my join date.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

06 explorer E.B.
in parents name for financing, im making my own payments though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back