5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts for Sale and Wanted. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.
Hello everyone, I just removed this rear center console with built in refrigerator/freezer from my 2019 Ford Explorer Sport (lease is ended/being turned in) it is actually a console from the Ford Flex, but they are identical and it fits the explorer perfectly 2011-2019, only the Flex console came with the built-in refrigerator option. This one works, and is in beautiful shape cosmetically, and functions, and I even am including a custom fabricated wire harness/fuse tap that I made for it. I have some pictures of it shown here while inside my car, but it has already been removed and I can produce more pictures if desired. Please, serious inquiries only, this is a rare item, and obviously due to its size and weight shipping would be very...
My mistake is your gain - Ordered this by mistake because I upgraded to Autolamps; don't need the fog button. Used 2 weeks as I was waiting for the correct part to arrive. QuirkParts: Switch Assembly - Headlamps - Ford (SW-7633-) Properly packaged with bubble wrap, for $30 SHIPPED - OB(reasonable)O Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
Switched to the poverty caps as hubcaps are not my style (too fancy for me). No curb rash, clean faces, could use a good cleaning from brake dust on back. All connectors for the lug nuts are present and solid. QuirkParts DG1Z-1130-A (each) Selling all 4, properly packaged with foam separating, for $ SOLD Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
Back