• Register Today It's free!

shop manual

boscoemilda

Reaction score
City, State
belleville il
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 ford explorer
Is there a website where I can download a good service manual that has complete wiring diagrams for a 2000 explorer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is there a website where I can download a good service manual that has complete wiring diagrams for a 2000 explorer?

Great source for wiring diagrams:
Auto - Online Repair Info
http://search.ebscohost.com/
ID: rrcc
PW: rebsco
Select: Auto Repair Reference Center
Fill in: Find Your Vehicle
Follow prompts down to Wiring Diagrams.

Good luck.

Whatever you do, don't trust the Chilton manual! NOTHING in that manual matched my '99 4wd w/4.0 SOHC.

chilton and hayes repair manuals suck. especially when they cover a wide range of years and/or vehicles. anytime i've checked one for specific "how-to" they never cover my specific year of vehicle and the pictures and procedures they depict are not applicable. the only one i ever bought that was worth a damn was one for a pt cruiser and that was because the car didn't change much from year to year.

Ford shop manuals

Helm, Inc., publishes all shop manuals for Ford.

imp

Best Haynes manual I had was when I had a 92 Sport. The manual was for 91-92 Explorers, pretty much right on.

I recommend going on ebay and picking up a Ford factory electrical and vacuum service manual for your year,run around 15 to 20 bucks.Best investment you can make.They cover and show everything,even locations of splices,connectors and components.Can't go wrong,invaluable.

Looks like this password has finally stopped working. If someone is able to reactivate it, that'd sure be helpful!

It has - try User ID Chattech and PW avenue.

Ah, the "c" in chattech can't be capitalized.

"chattech" is still ID; PW is now "quarter"

That password doesn't work for me anymore.

Chattech password changes every semester - now "ctcmass".

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks bob! Is there a new password for the summer?

Back