• Register Today It's free!

New MOD for BLK SPT

SurrealOne

Reaction score
City, State
OC Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
I have been waiting for what seemed like a year for the new/old plates. And it was worth the wait. I have done lots of other black mods. and will show them all off when I'm done.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 594
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 594

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been waiting for what seemed like a year for the new/old plates. And it was worth the wait. I have done lots of other black mods. and will show them all off when I'm done.

Wow, looks great!!
Thanks for sharing

woah that actually looks cool! if only the characters were white. but still, nice to have it really blacked out!

I love those old school plates....too cool!

Nice touch....

thanks everybody. I have a few little things to do then I will share a full list of mods along with pics.

Heh, what is old becomes new again! I grew up in OC (back when there really were oranges there!) with the old black and yellow plates. Really looks good on your Ex. Also, the blacked in Ford oval looks cool!

Heh, what is old becomes new again! I grew up in OC (back when there really were oranges there!) with the old black and yellow plates. Really looks good on your Ex. Also, the blacked in Ford oval looks cool!

Thanks
I also have the front blacked out emblem but after 6 month's it is looking pretty bad. I removed it and will be getting it wrapped and pass on the painted look.

Attachments

• 20150705_093535.jpg
    20150705_093535.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 500

Thanks
I also have the front blacked out emblem but after 6 month's it is looking pretty bad. I removed it and will be getting it wrapped and pass on the painted look.

Did you buy yours from Tim? I'm considering buying blacked out emblems from him but if this is the quality, I'm gonna have to explore other options.

Yes. Just do a wrap
I will post pics tomorrow.

This is the wrap and so far it is doing much better then the painted

Attachments

• 20150720_130010.jpg
    20150720_130010.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 294

Back