Clean Lifted Explorer SAS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Clean Lifted Explorer SAS
Good clean pic of my explorer. Sas Conversion. 37" Super Swampers.
Excellent Explorer, wish I had that kind of talent. Youv'e got a great truck truck.

Thank you very much for that compliment. I have always wanted to lift my explorer, I am very very happy with the way it turned out. Of course im not done though, It's an addiction what can i say. :)

16" suspension lift and 37" super swamper SSR's. Look at the write up under 91 xlt solid axle swap in the explorer registry forum.

I just got a 93XLT and a friend hooked me up with this sight and I must say that this is one of the nicest trucks i've seen. How much $$ would something like this cost??

If you dont know anybody and you just go and have it done it could run anywhere from 5-8,000$ Depending on what you have put on it. Sometimes more, it just depends on you. For example I like my rims alot and they where only 420$ for the set. a lot of people get welds or something fancy just because everyone else does the same and wleds can go for 1500$ a set. So it just depends on what you get. Anyway thanks for the comliments. You should check out my article going on right now in the explorer projects thread about the V8 swap and manual tranny i am installing in it.

WOW... awsome truck. Someday I hope my explorer can look this good! Keep up the good work bud.

this explorer of yours tops them all, it is amazing! i was just givin a 93 explorer and im wanting to lift it and put tires on it but i need advice. i dont quite want it as high as yours but i was thinking maybe a 3 inch lift and maybe some 33's on it..idunno? and also how much do u think that would costg me. awesome truck and thanks again

Media information

Category
Offroad Truck Photos
Added by
Chief34
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back