wheres all the tennessee explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wheres all the tennessee explorers

ExplorerJimbo

Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer XLT
hey guys... how many tennessee explorers do we have on here? show a pic of your explorer... and lets also plan a run somewhere here in state!

769607_64_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What part of Tennessee? My dad is in Oak Ridge so I try to get up there several times a year. I'd love to have some on to go wheelin' with up there. Let me know.

im about 20 minutes north of knoxville.. close to oak ridge... yeah that would be cool!

I live in Morristown. Where do you usually go wheelin at? If you are going sometime soon, let me know and well try to meet up.

Anybody gonna go to Southern Trailfest? MAy 5-7 at Coal Creek (Windrock). Here's a link to their site.

http://www.sfwda.org/dixierun/

I may try to make it, still have to figure out how to mount some front tow hooks and pick up a couple more required items to pass the safety inspection. And then there's gas prices (which SUCK!):fire: .

hey yall im in pulaski tn. my ex is in link after goin to whoolys off road park in lynnville.

i am in heiskell ,just outside of knoxville,i am currently out of commission,having a hard time getting my tranny back in.it is being a pisser,if you or anyone you know has a tip for me please pass it on i'd love to get back in the mix

Back