• Register Today It's free!

exhaust sencor

Noved87

Reaction score
City, State
Kelso, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Sport
where does the drivers side exhuast sencor plug in at. mine came apart while pulling the tranny and i ant find the other end of the plug to plug it back in.
Thanks
Devon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

where does the drivers side exhuast sencor plug in at. mine came apart while pulling the tranny and i ant find the other end of the plug to plug it back in.
Thanks
Devon

Easiest way I know to find it: Top of the engine, you'll find the wiring that goes to both O2 sensors running under the dealio that all of your spark plug wires connect to. The wiring splits to both O2s, follow the one closest to the driver's side and you will find your plug. Make sure when you hook it back up that it is not touching the engine! I made this mistake and it naturally melted the plug due to the heat.

I've found it easiest to remove the sensor from the exhaust pipe and hook it up to the plug from inside the engine bay. Then drop the sensor down to the exhaust, twist it a bit to one side (this keeps the wiring from being twisted when your done) and start screwing it back in.

ok i found it but it was trapped between the bellhousing and the block. my dad thought it was a good idea to cut it but i cant find another connector to splice in. can someone tell me which wires match ou from the engine side of the plug to the sensor side of the plug. thanks

someone please help i dont have the truck right now due to other problems its in the shop. if someone could chech it would be greatly appriciated. it is the drivers side plug
thanks
Devon

can anyone spare 5 min for me please?

i'd check..but mine's a 92 and i don't think it would help you...bump?

Back