• Register Today It's free!

Where to get true japan parts

robbie51981

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
I see all these nice looking explorers with these parts only available from japan. where did they buy them from? ive googled and yahooed this thing but cant find anyone who carries this stuff.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Say what? A little more definition of the parts you are talking about would help.....

one that i can think of right off the top of my head are the chrome trim pieces that go around the fog lights

Just use chrome spray paint if you can't find what your looking for...LOL! That's what I'd do!

Just use chrome spray paint if you can't find what your looking for...LOL! That's what I'd do!

hmm, that would work, but i just don't know how detailed you could get compared to the japanese fog lamp bezzles.

why dont you just fly on over to japan and pick you up some.

i really don't know where to get the parts from japan, but painting your fog bezzels with crome paint, just me but i think that would very GETTO looking

:ttiwwp:

Pics of said Japanese parts plz

i dont know why i didnt think of this before...my father in law is stationed in yokosuka, japan. i bet he can get me a set easy.

anyway here are the pics:

444138_265_full.jpg

Yeah that's Brad's X with the bezels. He has a friend named Taka in Japan that sent him all the parts. Him and I have the same color X, I just painted mine the color of the body, looks great too. If your dad is stationed over there, you just need to get him to ship you one over. But shipping is gonna cost you out the butt. Brad's friend was gonna ship me a set a while back, but I wasn't gonna pay the price for it

our explorer's were also exported to australia and new zealand...

Buy from America!

Back