POST PICTURES OF EXPLORERS WITH 31inch and 32inch TIRES! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

POST PICTURES OF EXPLORERS WITH 31inch and 32inch TIRES!

1994-Xplorer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT Eddie Bauer
post any pictures you have and the modifications.

I want to get 32's on my 1994 and i just want to see what it looks like.

:ttiwwp:

Thank you :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is with 31's...

2513852_35_full.jpg

2513852_36_full.jpg

2513852_24_full.jpg

very nice

i am interested in getting some better/bigger tires for my x. i want some that look rugged and whatnot but not like all out mud tires because i dont go wheeling very much if that. my question is, what is the biggest size tire i can get that will fit on my stock rims and stock suspension?

31's

2561851_14_full.jpg

2561851_15_full.jpg

before
2593507_4.jpg

after
2593507_1.jpg

I am going to be going bigger soon. I just have to put on the lift I have so I can get my 33's :D

yea but i am looking to get only new tires that will fit on stock suspension and stock rims with NO further modification. what size are those?

yea but i am looking to get only new tires that will fit on stock suspension and stock rims with NO further modification. what size are those?

My truck has no lift yet. It has 31x10.5 on 15x10 rims:D :eek:

are the stock rims 15x10 also, or maybe 15x9. yours doesnt rub either? did you have to do anything else or just bolt those bad boys on?

are the stock rims 15x10 also, or maybe 15x9. yours doesnt rub either? did you have to do anything else or just bolt those bad boys on?

the stock ones are 15x8 or 15x7 im not sure...

I did just bolt them on but I do have a lil rubbing at almost full lock but like everyone says every explorer has different tolerances on it. They very a lot on the tire fitment and other things. I like having the 15x10s cause it made my truck more stable and f I decide later to go ith even wider tires then I can and not have to get bigger rims to fit say 35x145's on it or something like that. I do have a lift that is going on it soon though. I am also thinking of doing a 3" body lift with the 5.5" suspension lift.

here is mine;

3 inch BL
31" Yoko Geo AT+2

Here is my X's stance
vbpgimage.php

And this is some articulation
dscn2666largeny6.jpg

Here's mine (the way it use to look)
DSC00216.JPG

Looks like it has couple more inches lift than it really does because I cut 4"s of body off the bottom (rockers) to make way for my sliders.

4" suspension and 32x10.5x15 TSL's...................
IMG_0159.jpg

Only a little rubbing on the rear under hard flex and slight rubbing on the XLT fairing on the front when backing up................
My spare is a 32x12.5x15 on a stock rim............

See sig

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

31" BFG AT KO's w/TT & AAL

Gen II on 32s

208242852.jpg

208242859.jpg

135491957.jpg

CodePoet Looks like it has couple more inches lift than it really does because I cut 4"s of body off the bottom (rockers) to make way for my sliders.

where can you purchase sliders or is there a way to make them?

32x11.50 15 2" Skyjacker springs/custom shackles, 3in Performance Accessories body lift

Picture143.jpg

bday048.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know i can lift the front of my ruck with coil spacers. But can i lift the rear of my truck with blocks? There were 3in. blocks at autozone and i would like to know i anyone tried them and if they would work. They are like only $30. It looks like they just go under the leafs. Might be a dumb question but i want to know.
Thanks

Back