35's with pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

35's with pics

i got the 35s on with only the body lift and shackles. here are some pics...

Front end
*****.jpg

drivers side
badass.jpg

passenger side
yeah.jpg

sidewall
what.jpg

Stockers, phhh...
08_04_06_1929.jpg

this is my 4 year old next to the new meat lol!!!
ryanhorns.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont but all i did was start at the bottom about an inch back and start to arc it in about 8 inches up. then i turned the wheel and used a grinder to do the finishing touches ;) . go for it it'll look great on a sport trac!

looks good. Why is there a chain hanging from under you ex?

ozzyfan319 said:
i dont but all i did was start at the bottom about an inch back and start to arc it in about 8 inches up. then i turned the wheel and used a grinder to do the finishing touches ;) . go for it it'll look great on a sport trac!

The Trac already has 35s, but its suspension lift with a TT and shackles and trimmed and it still rubs sometimes, need to trim some more :p

I've got an extra set of 35s that were on the trac when I bought it. I may body lift my 98 4-door and do the same as you. I wasn't sure how it would look and thought I would have to trim too much, but now I know! And I like it!

go for it i like the look. i already took her out on the trail and they dont rub enough to warrant more cutting seeing that itll be on the road about 80% of the time. those tires are great for just about everything.

the chains are steps i made. i welded them across the bottom so there is a stable surface, but left the side links loose so they dont take away any clearance.

that was after a little ice cold ingenuity :p

ozzyfan319 said:
the chains are steps i made. i welded them across the bottom so there is a stable surface, but left the side links loose so they dont take away any clearance.

that was after a little ice cold ingenuity :p

lmao.......Nice idea though.

Looking very nice.

I saw that article in the Fourwheeler magazine... Looks good- keep it up

the only ones i ever saw was a grate held up by two cables that didnt seem to swing very well. i saw that in peterson's so we came up with this.

thank you every body for the compliments!

Are those stock rims??? just my .02 its looks crappy, the tires look to big for the truck, but props on fitting them

Back