Reaction score
City, State
SANTA CLARITA CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
FAST 2004 XLT 4.0 STRIPED
THANK YOU

DSCN2372.jpg

DSCN2473.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"Cocaine White" Explorer? C'mon man. How old are we? You need to work in this pig or get a different vehicle.

"Cocaine White" Explorer? C'mon man. How old are we? You need to work in this pig or get a different vehicle.

whats wrong with having a white explorer? mabe he likes having a white explorer. Nice bro :thumbsup:

looks good I say you keep the rear end stock, throw on those kings in front and your ex will out perform any X on this site. I dont get why everyone talks **** on your X its not like your talking **** on there ugly bull bars or there sweet kc lights mounted on there roof rack(talking about another thread not targeting any one in this one). To each there own you guys think bull bars and stuff are cool and he thinks his is cool get over it.

it looks a 1000 times better with a bumper !!!!!!!!

just throw your grille back in the clean her up a lil bit...

i cant wait to see what she would look like then !!!!!

looks good I say you keep the rear end stock, throw on those kings in front and your ex will out perform any X on this site. I dont get why everyone talks **** on your X its not like your talking **** on there ugly bull bars or there sweet kc lights mounted on there roof rack(talking about another thread not targeting any one in this one). To each there own you guys think bull bars and stuff are cool and he thinks his is cool get over it.

ty tyler i second that lol kind of an A**Hole thing to say junior... im sure not everyone likes your X but we dont dog you about it...

nice

ty tyler i second that lol kind of an A**Hole thing to say junior... im sure not everyone likes your X but we dont dog you about it...

:salute:

it looks a 1000 times better with a bumper !!!!!!!!

just throw your grille back in the clean her up a lil bit...

i cant wait to see what she would look like then !!!!!

I agree with him.

how high did you go up front? get a billet grille and put some 7-8inch offroad lights behins it should get the look your going for.

if you dont like my name then dont like it .....

yeah i still need to buy a grill

tobad i dont have a stk. one

the front is 4 inch lift

but well see what king has for me

i need some one to help me out with fiberglass front fenders ... BAD

HERES MY IDEA - MY STK BUMPER WILL COVER EVERY THING AND A SKID PLATE WILLL BE ADDED
partp2084n1.jpg

and yes 2 black magic hella's

magic_off.jpg

Looks good to me, needs a bath though!

any pics of how u got that mud on it?

I was wondering the same thing. you will need to wash it at some stage though, otherwise it will start to rust (mud contains salt etc too).

While the looks aren't for everyone (yes, me included), at least it's not just a pavement warrier.

Those lights will toughen up the look at the front, and will give the added benefit of being able to see on the trails at night time, should you so desire (with the covers removed, of course).

yup no pic's of her in the mud did not have a cam. on me but youll see her in action

i have removed the front sway bar now i have full front independent suspention

wait? 4 inches??

What lift did you get?

Im lost here. lol

ok that explains your rubbing issue. This whole time I thought you only had the 3" spacers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they still rub no matter what with out the extra inch coil

Back