New Member | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PAshooter

Reaction score
City, State
Altoona,PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ranger
Hey guys, my names collin and I figured I should join after a lil browsing. My normal hangout is RF but im enjoying myself here too. I go to school at PSU's altoona campus for criminal justice. I like shooting, gaming , and modding the truck haha.

I own a dark green 4x4 2000 ford ranger. I got this truck in august from my grandparents because they bought a f250 for a tow rig (Im lucky). It has some rust issues and a dent from hitting a deer but that just gives me a reason to build a front bumper!

The rear bumper was badly rusted and I wanted something that would take some damage so me and my pap built a custom bumper. Its not the greatest and I plan on changing it later but it works for now. After that I bought a expo westin brushguard without brackets for 60 bucks! Yet again me and my pap made brackets that were better than they would have been if I just bought them, their made out of half inch plate and welded to the frame.

Ill post some pics tomorrow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is the first day I got it.
DSCI0001.jpg

Interior shot with the installed dual audio head unit.
DSCI0006.jpg

I cleaned up and painted my step bars.
DSCI0009.jpg

Next I hit a deer goin 45 and only broke a fog and a dent.
p_00087.jpg

p_00091.jpg

Next I bought the brushguard and mounted it.
p_00102.jpg

and a pick of my brackets.
p_00104.jpg

And finally how it stands today.
p_00108.jpg

Hey PAshooter!
Haven't I seen you over at the PAFOA?

Welcome to another Central PA resident!

Thanks guys.

Im talkin to guy about getting a body lift, and im also buying a vinyl floor to swap out the carpet.

G'day Col, you're truck looks choice mate. Welcome and keep up the pics.:)

welcome

Back