the zeb

TarHeel085

And den
Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4wd
anybody had experience with thezeb.com, cause from what i have seen on their website they have really good deals. what do you think about them, good prices or not? heres another question, are the audiobahn AW1200eu or 12" sub any good. also what amp should i get to power 2 of these? 700 watts a peice, and with that much power would it be a good idea to get a BP box that is ported up?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they absolutely kick ass, and i think everyone will agree with me, great service, great prices.

here's another good site i do have alot of expierence with , almost all my stuff comes from this guy, he opens webpages left and right and advertises alot on ebay.

he's also got an extensive knowledge about car audio, and that's something that's always good, cause liek crutch field they will just read to you what the instruction manual/owners manual says.

justwoofers Dead Link Removed just 12 volt just speakers

all these sites are run by the same guy, not all the links might be accurate, but if you got to justwoofers.com you will be able to find the links to all his other sites.

if you are looking for something that isn't listed give him an message and he will reply with one.Btw if you are wanting to purchase an whole system drop him an line and he will take some off the price, you can really negotiate deals with him.

i'm not going to say he's the cheapest around cause on some stuff he's cheaper then anyone else, and then on other stuff he's more expensive, but if you are looking to but pairs of woofers this is one place you gotta go.

I just got those subs put in to my explorer yesterday. They sound great, I have them in a sealed box though, not a bp. Im powering the amps with a 1000 watt lanzar amp, it seems to be pretty good too.

www.thezeb.com is my favorite place to buy car audio online. They have great service and they'll help you out if you need them to. I tell all my friends to go there if they are buying car auido equipment. My friend just bought 2 of those subs you were asking about, just in 10" size. He says they sound awesome. Don't go bandpass though...it'll be a waste. Go sealed or ported.

Steve

alright thanks a lot guys. i know im askin a lot of questions but this one is directed more to leenjen. how good are rockford amps. from what i hear there pretty good. also with those 2 12" @ 700 watts a peice. would a rockford 400.4 be enough, cause they can just be converted to a 200.2 right? if that makes any sense.

a lot of people say rockford sucks now, but from my experience with their new amps i think they are still pretty good (but the new subs do have a lot of problems). that 400.4 will really underpower those subs. what's your budget for an amp? a few awesome amps are the Orion HCCA275G4 and Audiobahn 2150HCX. but there are plenty of good amps out there. just try to give the subs enough power, you'll really be impressed with them.

the zeb is great!!

I recently ordered an audiobahn aw1200eu from them....and it came in 4 days packaged great!!!

I will order from them again for sure..

If i was you i would purchase one of the audiobahn amps they currently have on sale...600 watt audiobahn amp for like 205....thats what i am planning on getting to run my 1 audiobahn 12.

ok, im so retarded um, lets see. my friends each have 2-12's in their cars. one has 2 sony xplods from best-buy (not sure of model) and a RF 160.2 amp, and it can get LOUD! an my other friend has pioneer 450w, also from best-buy, and he's got a sony 760w amp hooked up, and the get LOUD! my question is that if i get just 1 of those subs, what is the best CHEAPEST amp i can get that will give it enough power. im lookin at under $300. but with this amp (whatever you suggest) will it get louder than my friends subs? that is the whole missin, as well as to get a good system in the process.

YOU WANNA BE LOUDER THAN YOUR FRIENDS?

The Zeb has ridiculously low prices on Audiobahn equipment right now. Buy a single 12" sub that they have on sale for like $80. Then get an Audiobahn amp that is also on sale...the A2800E is rated at 560 watts mono @ 4ohms. The sub can handle 700 or more but I would expect this amp to put out a little more than 600 watts RMS in the explorer.

$225 for the amp
$80 for the sub
$305 total for that...plus you should get a sealed or ported enclosure.

Put this sub in a ported box and you will blow your friend's subs apart...a sealed box will still make you louder...but you'll have more sound quality too...just not quite as loud.

Steve

sold me, i do beleive (MAYBE) thats what ill be gettin. thanks everyone for the help. first i have to get a new HU, im gettin the sony cdx-760. cause its got sub controls built into it, very sweet. ill let you know what im doin.

Back