Trails in Illinois? | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trails in Illinois?

Back to stock? :eek: Where the hell have I been? Where is your truck? Don’t tell me after all that work you sold it? :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah, that's right! I own a 98 Sport now (which is driven by my wife) and have bought myself a 98 Audi A4 Quattro Avant...... (that's a four wheel drive - I can't live without 4X4).

Soon, I'll start at the 98 Sport, little by little I'll just upgrade it to where it's suppose to be straight out of the factory.
15X8 rims and 31" tires, new set of rear leaf springs (real ones in place of the worthless mono leaf), add-a-leaf, TT and new set of shocks.......... my wife wants me to do it......... this truck bounces way too much.....sometimes driving on 72 going west of Barrington Rd. gives my a sick stomach. Also I want it to be more stable. Once on the highway I almost flipped it when a cabbie cut me off........ I was very close then to loosing it. Good thing I replaced Firestones.......

Yeah, I'm still around.....

Cool. I just bought a 4-wheel drive car too. It’s a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4. That’s right ladies, 300-horse power twin turbocharged all wheel drive, all wheel steering, active suspension, active aerodynamics and a big insurance tab! But I love it.

3000GT_VR-4realsmall.jpg

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

we just simply can't stay away from 4 wheel drive vehicles.......

got to get some pix of mine.....

:rolleyes:

Back