Trails in Illinois? | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trails in Illinois?

so Dave? are you ready to hit some trails at the Badlands?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Noiec is GREAT! I have meet some very cool people off this site ( ricks site) and NOIEC. As soon as i get get my truck working right you can bet i will get my A$$ out on the trails again!

I am so mad i have not been able to make a run since Attica in June :mad:

so are we ready for a run on the 25th????? anybody interested?

Ya know the 26th is our meeting?

to avoid any wasted time driving Saturday morning I'll be leaving Friday evening with a stop over in either Lafayette or Danville.......... for the night so I can start bright and early......... how about that gang???

we'll be coming back Saturday Eric so we shall make it to the meeting and I should have stickers by then......

I am thinking about going to Ludington for the dunes over labor day weekend with the JewelBagger. I have family up there. Also, I am getting bored running the same trail everytime knowing exactly where I am going to get stuck. Now if one of you guys wants to let me drive one of your machines that is built up, that would be another story altogether. I would even pay your offroading fees for the day at the badlands. But I don't see that happening. I am thinking that we can have the meeting at the Forest Preserve near my house. Bring what you want to grill, we can sit down, talk shop have a softball game or something.

Kick it off at about noon. The Forest Preserve is on Chicago Ave just west of Thatcher Ave in River Forest. The entrance is on the North side of the street. (Right side if you are going away from the city if you are directionally challenged.) Let me know what everyone thinks about this. I may even be able to get a grill, but I think that they have the some there.

I will post this to the NOIEC board also.

Dave

OK........ we're gonna hit Badlands on Saturday, run trails we had run so many times (wink, wink Dave) and come back home later in the evening so we can make it to the meeting on Sunday........... and the meeting takes place in South Elgin as far as I can remember........ so be there guys.............. either you choose to join us for the run or for the meeting.....

See you there!

big dave your thinking about coming? thats cool! so whens the next noiec meeting? 26th, i heard south elgin? thats where i live? or is it somewhere else

Click the link in my post above. That is a link to our message board. The meeting is in Elk Grove Village.

I thought it was South Elgin but it's not. Elk Grove Village on Higgins Rd. just east of 53, right???????
26th at 10:00 AM

later,

everyone get my email about the dunes?

I got it but it might be too much at the same time for me. My next one might be Ramsey event at the Badlands......

good luck!

:)

it is kinda like that xterra commercial where it hauls A$$ up that big sand hill. I think that they might've filmed that in the dunes, it looked awfully familiar.

I finally broke 250 posts and got my third explorer. I am so happy.... :)

Anybody want to meet up in November?

I'm in westmont, just got my skyjacker leaf springs on. I'd love to try them out, but don't want to go alone. email me! Lets get a group together!
--Bob

This week I am putting on my Rancho RS5000 and would like to give them a run after the add a leaf and tt.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well, Dave, Pete, Eric, Scott....... others...... any plans for the near future? I might be back to stock but I'm not out!

Later,
:bounce:

Back