Any one with pics of warrior's installed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any one with pics of warrior's installed

LazyDay

Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport 4x4
Can some one post a picture of their Warrior shackles installed, perferably someone with a 95+ Sport. I just want to get an idea of the setup once I get mine. And yes I've try searching but all of the links to the pictures are broken - stupid photopoint.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Use the search... there has been a thread on lifted sports not to long ago, and there were quite a few pics in it
Pete

My 96 with the TT and shackles, and 31" BFGs.

Attachments

• image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 166

Thanks for the picture Alec, looks good, but what I'm actually looking for is a picture of the shackles themselves installed - so basically a picture of hte rear axle/spring/shackle setup. I'm trying to judge if this is way I want to go and how easy will it be to do. I've been (and still trying) searching but have yet to see what I'm looking for. Lot's of good looking lifted sports but none of the underside.

I have a 95 sport with shackles. I could take a pic if you like?

Thanks but I finally found what I was looking for in another thread. It took me forever though because when you search for threads on shackles you must get about a thousand and it took forever to weed through and find a picture that was still working. Thanks for the help.

Back