For Sale - Gen 1 Sport/Sport Trac parts for sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Gen 1 Sport/Sport Trac parts for sale

1. Grille guard/brush guard- SOLD

2. "XL"-style alloy wheels SOLD

3. "XLT"-style alloy wheels w/caps SOLD

4. Console $50.00
Short "ditch-the-crappy- bag-console' real console replacement. Uses your original arm rest. it's a simple bolt-in replacement and i may have a selection of cupholders to fit it.
Shortconsoleforsale001b.jpg

5. Set of 4 pieces of the "dark charcoal" side cladding. $100.00
These were on the '05 Sport Trac models, maybe '04 also.
(Photo's to come)

6.Rear bumper "frame" $250.00
This is all of the "STEEL" parts of the rear bumper, some of which I understand are no longer available. This bumper stuff is ridiculously expensive!
The piece in the bottom of the photo is all I have, the steel parts.
Gen1RearBumper.jpg

7. Set of gray SRS "Air Bags" $200.00
Bought them before I figured out the red truck wasn't feasible to repair. The RCM is not included.
(Photos to come)

8. Back glass $75.00
The sliding section of the back glass.
0624121700.jpg

May be adding other stuff later.

All prices are PLUS SHIPPING. I travel North Carolina from Lenoir to Rocky Mount, passing through Hickory, Charlotte, Salisbury, Winston-Salem, Kernersville, Greensboro, Burlington, Durham and Raleigh. I'll be glad to meet for delivery along any of those places and/or a reasonable distance from any of them.

PLEASE PM ME FOR PRICE DISCUSSION SO AS TO NOT CLOG UP THIS THREAD. I'll entertain offers and/or trades... for whatever. ???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any chance that brush guard will fit explorers?

Steve, it'll only fit the '01-03 Explorer Sport, right?

Thanks again for all the help over the years and for the the parts !!!

The XL wheels/tires sold locally.

I remember you de-badged your ST. Do you happen to have the red sport trac emblem that was on the tailgate still/want to sell it?

No, it warped up getting it off.

Bump

Another bump.

When you say you may have a selection of cup holders, is one of them the same arrangement as the one in the pic? i have been looking for that style for a while and cant seem to find one locally

I should have another one. I'll check as soon as I get time in the next day or so.

I should have another one. I'll check as soon as I get time in the next day or so.

Well guess the day or two turned into weeks but I do have one for you. PM me your address

Back