99 5.0 v8 Parts (OR Whole truck) For Sale | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

99 5.0 v8 Parts (OR Whole truck) For Sale

Truck was hit hard. Complete recently rebuilt IFS front end-shocks, brakes are all good
Teardrop Alloy wheels
Some engine parts are ok.

SOLD!! Monroe sensa trac coilovers rear, reflex on front with less than 5k miles on em. new lower control arms, uppers, pads rotors and hubs all replaced at the same time. The replacements are documented in this thread. SOLD!!

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335796&highlight=Saving
As you can see, we saved it just to have it get killed. Oh well, that is what we do here.

This truck is about 20 minutes away, so PM parts requests and I will check them out.

001-1.jpg

Curly Q fries for an A pillar.

032.jpg

Pictures of parts available as of this editing
rear bumper
024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

If you need anything outta here speak up, it's going to crusher this week. Brake lines look brand new--cannot ship these though.

025.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jon, i need the upper control arms and front shocks, how much shipped to 49067? 5th shock too

I have 2 people interested in all 5 shocks as a package right now-if this falls through I will let you know. Also, popping the uppers out of the knuckle may damage them, I am not quite sure about this.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The crank pulley/ harmonic balancer still in one piece?

Jon, i have always had good luck with hitting the knuckle to break the taper, but if you arent comfortable with that i understand

Jon, i have always had good luck with hitting the knuckle to break the taper, but if you arent comfortable with that i understand

I can try, but the entire front end is out of the truck. Nothing to hold the upper whilst I hit the knuckle--if ya knowhatimean.

any one get those rear coil over shocks yet?

Jon, how much do you want for the complete knuckle/control arm assemblies? if your still going to smorr we could skip shipping

Jon, how much do you want for the complete knuckle/control arm assemblies? if your still going to smorr we could skip shipping

You can get an excellent deal on the whole setup hub to hub--brakes and all. This would also include new lower control arms-BJ's. You will have a new front end.( tie rods were not saved--BTW)

How does 250.00 sound?

However, if I make it to Smorr, which I am still planning BTW, I will not have room for this. I have to pack camping stuff, and to be honest I doubt the IFS setup would fit well with no gear to fight.

To ship it would require a pallet. However, it would bolt onto your truk real quick if you wanted to come this way before--or after. You call it. I have air tools and can get some help --

The entire IFS does drop out with about 12-14 bolts removed, screw in the brake lines--bleed and go to alignment shop.

$250 is a bit more than i can swing, perhaps i can just buy the passenger side. all i really need right now is the passenger side UCA, but one can never have too many spare parts lol

Back