City, State
Wittenberg University
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Sport Trac XLT 4x4
:D
f0db796e-7799-43b9-9777-6565e2b68443_zps39ff6310.jpg

fbe91111-4ea6-450b-9bd7-b78d2d0e055a_zps6e82aa1c.jpg

get-attachment-2-1_zpsee805a02.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where's the rest? The Zabteck CAI goes into the fender for "true cold air". Which member did you buy it from?

If you read the instructions you posted (sorry I am a nerd and read them completely) a true CAI is the one he has. The instructions have two different intakes which is why the finished pics look different one it a true CAI and the other on page 9 is called a Zabteck full under hood intake kit. Looking at that I like it and want one.

What biggreen said. Got the full kit at a discounted price and wasn't feeling it in terms of drilling to make it a "true cai" so I decided to just keep is as is. Maybe one day I'll drill it out and go the whole 9-yards, but for the price couldn't pass up all the goodies!

I just got a cheep one off ebay used only paid 50.00 shipped to my door for a used S&B that had a box and new filter. I just search stuff daily and even if I don't need stuff when it is cheep jump on it.

Back