My New 2016 Explorer Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My New 2016 Explorer Sport

jdgohus

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Platinum
Hello Everybody,

It's been a long time since I last posted to the thread when I had my 2007 EB. I just picked up a new 2016 Ruby Red Explorer Sport. This is an awesome EX and ride especially for a Sport model. I traded in a 2013 Ruby Red Fusion Titanium and got a fantastic deal that I couldn't pass up. Here are a few pics for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 925
  • IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 915
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 920

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome. Welcome to the club!

Very very nice! I love the black explorer trim piece on the back with the red.

I also love the blackout details on the Sport. I have a question for you 2016 Sport owners, Did your Sport come with the roof rack cross bars installed? Mine are missing and I contacted my salesman and he is looking into it. They are listed as optional equipment, RF RACK XBAR *DLR INSTLD ACCY $140.00 on my window sticker?

Looks like mine. :)

Congrats on your new ride!

I also love the blackout details on the Sport. I have a question for you 2016 Sport owners, Did your Sport come with the roof rack cross bars installed? Mine are missing and I contacted my salesman and he is looking into it. They are listed as optional equipment, RF RACK XBAR *DLR INSTLD ACCY $140.00 on my window sticker?

Interesting. Mine didn't come with any but it's not listed either.

Roof Rack Bars

As your window sticker says, the crossbars are a dealer installed accessory. Sounds like your dealer forgot to install them.

My salesman just called me and they do have the cross bars at the dealership. They forgot to install them. Will stop in tomorrow and get them installed.

Looks great, probably one of the only 2016's i actually like.

Can someone tell me what this cover is on the front bumper? And sorry if this has already been asked before.

Attachments

• IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 757

Back