• Register Today It's free!

2013 Ford Explorer Built Sheet

mrnavy2

Reaction score
City, State
Central New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello all. Can someone please direct me in where i can get a Built Sheet for my 2013 Exployer. I just purchased it last week, and would like to have a build sheet. Thanks Steve.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all. Can someone please direct me in where i can get a Built Sheet for my 2013 Exployer. I just purchased it last week, and would like to have a build sheet. Thanks Steve.
Not sure what a 'Built Sheet" is Steve. Are you talking about the Window Sticker? You can also go to the following site and see exactly what standard and optional features your vehicle has. Perhaps that is what you are after?
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRe...id=C5BD7E8D3392755B2074693950CC65C2.eccvas510

Peter

If you want the actual build information send me a PM with your vin and email address.

Thanks all for your help. Each one of you helped me out with what I was looking for. Jason, I did send you a PM. Waiting for your response. Again, Thanks All... Steve..

Back