• Register Today It's free!

Thank you EVERYONE!!!

GrafX

Reaction score
City, State
NE Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
I pulled the plug today and got a '16 Sport with the 401a package at a STEAL thanks to you guys! My first NEW VEHICLE!!!

I've been saving for a few months now, fixing stupid credit stuff (800 FICO auto score as of today - I was at 680 with TransUnion in February), learned to look for problems during the test drives like exhaust smell in the cabin when gunning it, trying out the sport mode for response times, utilizing incentives, etc.

Thanks to you guys, I bought a $51,000 vehicle for $45,000 (including TTL) and got me this:

MMuUM7P.png

HALLELUJAH THE SAVING MODE IS OVER!!! Thank you people!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congratulations GrafX. :chug:
Happy motoring. :):thumbsup:

Peter

Hey Graf your new ride is sharp as hell!! That baby is a beaut!

Best of luck and many happy miles.

Congrats, looks just like mine.
You got the EX at a steal.

congrats! That's a great price!

Sweet!

That's a heck of a price OTD. I was 48 OTD and I thought I did well. Good job - I have the same exact one. One year and 15,000 miles later and still happy with my purchase. I am still debating on getting a livernois tuner to really unleash this beast.

Seeing yours reminds me how beautiful it looks detailed. I gotta get to waxing mine again this weekend. I hope you enjoy as much as I!

Super deal!!!!! :salute:

Congrats!!

Congrats! Beautiful ride! Enjoy :D

I would be doing something about that ugly front license plate holder.

I would be doing something about that ugly front license plate holder.

I wish. Waiting on plates.

Ohio law states a front license plate needs to be in "plain view", meaning 99% of vehicles have it mounted on the front bumper. The other 1% have their front plate wedged between the windshield and dashboard, which still might get you ticketed because "plain view" is subjective.

Congratulations!

It doesn't get any prettier than that!
Congrats!

It doesn't get any prettier than that!
Congrats!

Oh yes it does! I detailed it last weekend and the reflection is even more deep. Next up is lowering, aftermarket tuner and exhaust kit. I haven't had a speeding ticket in over 20 years and will be lucky if I don't get pulled over within the next year. I can't help it because I'm not used to the acceleration and feels I'm driving a lot slower than what I'm used to on my 6 banger. This vehicle is so damn fun to drive! To put it into perspective, I'm only averaging 10 MPG. That's how much fun I'm having :)

Oh yes it does! I detailed it last weekend and the reflection is even more deep. Next up is lowering, aftermarket tuner and exhaust kit. I haven't had a speeding ticket in over 20 years and will be lucky if I don't get pulled over within the next year. I can't help it because I'm not used to the acceleration and feels I'm driving a lot slower than what I'm used to on my 6 banger. This vehicle is so damn fun to drive! To put it into perspective, I'm only averaging 10 MPG. That's how much fun I'm having :)

BTW, here's a shot I took of the rear quarter panel at sunset last weekend after detailing it. Now I remember why I like cars :)

jwk2Gzf.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back