Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
I sold an unwelded York compressor mount to him at the beginning of the month. All started well he sent a paypal payment as a check or something like that as it said pending for a week. I had the part ready, was shipping other stuff, and getting ready to leave town so I mailed it out before the pending payment finalized. I sent him the tracking number on the shipment then the next day the payment said canceled. According to him it was linked to an old bank account and that is why it was canceled. For the next few weeks I kept getting told he was getting his new bank to link to paypal and would send payment. Now I send him PM thru this site and text messages and I am getting no response from him.

He owes me $40. Hopefully he sees this and can respond on why he is not paying.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@KJL Please fix this

Mailed it out the same time I mailed you the lifted leaf spring frame mount. Which reminds me I should go post that you pay quick and are great to work with.

I am sorry I am not sure what is going on with PayPal. I set up the new account and the email I got said that my bank doesn't recognize the account number. I tried this twice. I have a lot going on, I am in California right now and have even though about driving all the way down to Fresno and giving you cash but I am only here until Wednesday morning and am on a tight schedule. If I could upload a screenshot of the email on here I would.

I speak to a lot of people all over the country and I had not saved your number and accidentally deleted your previous texts so I didn't have it to keep you updated.

When you text me yesterday I told you I would send you a cashier's check from northern California and you would get it quickly vs mailing it from Missouri (where I live now) and I was expecting an address or something and you never responded to me.

I have never had such an issue with PayPal in my life. So again I apologize for all this. It's frustrating for me as well, I don't like owning people money

No problem. Take care of your family stuff in CA. I can wait till you get home to get my issue resolved. I will PM you my mailing address. I figured you had it.

I'll have to check my emails I've had a lot going on it a short time. This trip to California was setup with three days notice so it's been crazy

Back