For Sale - Tail Light Guards by Go Rhino for 98-01 4 doors | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Tail Light Guards by Go Rhino for 98-01 4 doors

Selling a NIB set of Go Rhino Tail Light Guards for 98-01 Explorers and Mounties. Perfect condition and still in the box.

Price is $125 with shipping to anywhere in continental US. Willing to negotiate slightly.

Edit: Price reduced to $75.

20161130_222022.jpg
20161130_222106.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are these 95-97, or 98-01?

Oooh, yeah, it would be '98-'01. Forgot about the rear end redesign and there's no application chart for these since they are out of production.

Possibly, though you would have to pay for the shipping. I've never shipped anything internationally, so I have no idea how much it would be.

I've sent stuff to blueka from WY via USPS. You've have to fill out a form or forms for the package. They might be available online.

We've been hashing out all the details in PMs. I can't believe how expensive it is for shipping and customs.

I wonder if these would fit the 01-03 Explorer Sport 2DRs . The 01-03 Sport tailights mount the same way as the 96-2000 explorers do and they are shaped pretty similar with the exception of the lense reflector design, and the colors are different quite obviously too.

Back