New 2018 Limited (Tomorrow) Now Here | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New 2018 Limited (Tomorrow) Now Here

MM07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Limited
Decided I wasn't a huge fan of the 20 (for now). So I decided to look for a 19 Explorer. Seemed too high in price so I looked at 18's. Found a 2018 Limited loaded. The price was too good to pass up. Picking up tomorrow. Trading in my 2016 XLT. It looks almost exactly like my 16. I guess I like silver.

IMG_1543.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! I see Ford replaced the long-running Ingot Siver with Iconic Silver.:)

Peter

Well, it's here and I couldn't be more happy. It is such a huge upgrade from the 16 XLT.

I already put leds for the license plate and trunk.

Weathertech's are in.

Hopefully tomorrow I can do the Stubby antenna and led puddle lamps.

Man take pics and post please. I have a 16 xlt and lovvvvvvvve it so just can imagine what you have

Congratulations. Have the Weathertech front liners added a section yet that covers the carpeted area over to the door sills like the Huskys?

Peter

A few pics from yesterday comparing the old and the new.

IMG_1571.jpeg

IMG_1569.jpeg

Congratulations. Have the Weathertech front liners added a section yet that covers the carpeted area over to the door sills like the Huskys?

Peter

Thank you Peter!

They are the same ones from my 16. So they are ok. I have seen that you like the Huskys and will look into them if I need them. I have had the 2nd row replaced three times due to the sides not staying up. The third set they sent they just added velcro to them.

Thank you Peter!

They are the same ones from my 16. So they are ok. I have seen that you like the Huskys and will look into them if I need them. I have had the 2nd row replaced three times due to the sides not staying up. The third set they sent they just added velcro to them.
It's just that it seems I've seen Weathertech commercials that show that 'lip' but I haven't seen them anywhere else. I was just wondering if they had changed them. Thought you may have bought new ones.

Peter

Nice.
What did you pay if you don't mind sharing?

I'm trying to figure out whether my used purchase 17 Limited 301a with 23k miles with sunroof and polished wheels for 32k was a decent deal.

Kind of like buying a new iphone. You can't tell one year from the next.

Yes from the outside, but the inside is a different story. I get a new phone every year too.

Nice.
What did you pay if you don't mind sharing?

I'm trying to figure out whether my used purchase 17 Limited 301a with 23k miles with sunroof and polished wheels for 32k was a decent deal.

Let's just say the many rebates helped and made the decision easier. Yours is a good deal IMO.

Back