Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
I went to this car show the other day, and this guy had a old 280z all raised up on 31's. So crawled around under it. Then I came up to him and said "Bronco II frame huh" His eyes popped out of his head, and he said "yeah" Then he tells me 30 people asked him what the frame was. It was pretty funny Sorry didn't get pics. It was cool but didn't really care for pics of it.:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Before I could afford my BII, I had a '78 Datsun 200SX that was my "jeep" and general beater car. That would have been fun to turn that into a 4x4.

there is also a BII Bug around...

THose Blazer guys have been doing this for years, El Camino, Camaro, you name it, its been sittin gon a 4x4 blazer frame...

The BII is next in line I guess....give some guy a welder and a sledge and anything is possible,......

There's a damn older BMW around here with like 33s on it. But that stang is just insane :eek:

Originally posted by TravisC
There's a damn older BMW around here with like 33s on it. But that stang is just insane :eek:
There is a Mustang, a little bit smaller though, here in Richmond. See it sometimes at Lowes at Short Pump.

Saw an 80's Camaro on a Full Size Blazer frame in Hatteras last summer, thing had huge swampers on it...

Back