• Register Today It's free!

what would you do with it

JGAMBLE

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Wainwright, Ak
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994xlt
ok, so I've got the 91 sport with a skyjacker 6" class 2 lift and a 3" body lift. I know it's gonna get a V-8 and I'm thinking 5.13 gears. Let's hear what you all would do with it, remembering that streetability is not much of a factor.

:chug: :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5.0L, AODE, ATLAS II, CUT AND TURNED BEAMS UP FRONT, DItch the drop brackets

Ditch the back seat, and possibly chop the top.
35's, roll cage, then start modding the 5 litre

already got the 35's:D thinking about ditching the passenger and rear seat and herculining the whole thing, but then what about buddies who wanna come along. chopping the top has crossed my mind, kinda like a bronco, only on the extreme cheap.

Originally posted by 410Fortune
CUT AND TURNED BEAMS UP FRONT
I hear this all the time, along with cut and turned D35 or whatever, what does it mean exactly?

Sorry to break up your thread

well blackmagic, we'll have to see how I feel about it when it's done, but I doubt I'll give it away:p I'll sell anything though, quick question. Howcome I'm not getting notices when people respond to this thread?

ditch the body lift

now why would you ditch the body lift, air is air, and I want more of it.

Keep the body lift I am with you. I know there not at good. But there is no such thing as a truck too big.

yes there is, especially on the trail, no piont in having the body up any higher than it has to be to clear tires, looste the BL and chop the fenders:D

fenders already trimmed, once she's moving and been on a few trails, they might get hacked a bit more:D was gonna hit the frame with a power washer this weekend. But my neighbor who owns it tore his shoulder outta socket on his motorcycle and they're operating on him today. So don't think he'll be doing much any time soon. Wanna get as much work done to her as possible this summer, looking like the army gonna send me and this misses overseas for a bit, then into storage she goes:( But at least I'll have enough money to fix it the way I want when I get back, I just wanna pick other people's brains for ideas, this is my first 4x4 project.

Back